[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Perfection

keggerz

I'm happy that it was a good game throughout and both teams played all their players. Both sides played a great game.

Agree. Congrats to the Pats for 16-0 and the Giants for playing a very good game.

However, I'm wondering if the Giants have a letdown next week against the Bucs. :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy that it was a good game throughout and both teams played all their players. Both sides played a great game.

Yeah, Plax had a great game after laying an egg for me in the SB of one of my locals. He's the type of player that if you start him he does nothing but the time you bench him, he'll go off. At least he was consistant this year in the first half of the season.

Congrats Pats! But I'm sure they're thinking the same thing that it don't mean a thing if you ain't got that ring.

What happens to Shula's champaigne bottles now?

Yeah, Plax had a great game after laying an egg for me in the SB of one of my locals. He's the type of player that if you start him he does nothing but the time you bench him, he'll go off. At least he was consistant this year in the first half of the season.

Congrats Pats! But I'm sure they're thinking the same thing that it don't mean a thing if you ain't got that ring.

What happens to Shula's champaigne bottles now?

Dry Ice :D

It's not really "perfection" until they go 19-0, but an undefeated regular season is still a pretty f'n impressive accomplishment. Especially in today's era of free agency and the cap.

Be honest. Your mad. You know the Colts don't stand a chance against them.

Where's the catch? :D

I guess to be funny i could have spelled the thread title Perfecti*n or spelled Congrats, C*NGRATS :D

but 16-0 deserves a congrats, i will be back to :D another day(or in another thread :wacko: )

Be honest. Your mad. You know the Colts don't stand a chance against them.

They sure as hell should be the underdog... IF they can even get to that point. I'm a lot more concerned about the health of Marvin Harrison, Robert Mathis, Raheem Brock, and Antoine Bethea than what the Pats are doing right now.

side note: do you think that in this day and age of technological marvels such as the artificial heart and the iPhone, they'll finally figure out how to get a microphone somewhere near the reporters asking the questions at post-game pressers, instead of only miking up the coach's responses? :D

side note: do you think that in this day and age of technological marvels such as the artificial heart and the iPhone, they'll finally figure out how to get a microphone somewhere near the reporters asking the questions at post-game pressers, instead of only miking up the coach's responses? :D

What do you think this is, Star Trek?

16-0 never been done before. Impressive, but as Collinsworth said, the pressure ratchets up now because the LAST thing you want to do is boot one in the playoffs and be labeled "the all-time chokers" or something stupid like that.

Nice job beating MIami twice, The Jets twice, and Buffalo twice. GOOD thing you dont have to play the Eagles twice, the Cowboys, twice, and the Redskins twice. Get real Brady, it was too easy and might not have happened if you were in any other division.

Nice job beating MIami twice, The Jets twice, and Buffalo twice. GOOD thing you dont have to play the Eagles twice, the Cowboys, twice, and the Redskins twice. Get real Brady, it was too easy and might not have happened if you were in any other division.

My beloved Steeeeelers couldn't even beat the JETS once ... :D

It's not really "perfection" until they go 19-0, but an undefeated regular season is still a pretty f'n impressive accomplishment. Especially in today's era of free agency and the cap.

One would think that a perfect regular season would be pretty impressive in any era.

It is unfortunate that if they were to lose in the PO's...or in the SB... that what they have done will be ignored. I'm no Pats lover...but dang... win or lose from here on out I have been impressed with what they have already accomplished.

One would think that a perfect regular season would be pretty impressive in any era.

It is unfortunate that if they were to lose in the PO's...or in the SB... that what they have done will be ignored. I'm no Pats lover...but dang... win or lose from here on out I have been impressed with what they have already accomplished.

I am not a Pats fan at all and was rooting for the giants last night but........ The Patriots are a very impressive team to say the least. I for one will always remember what they accomplished!

**16-0 is awesome :D Congrats. I do agree losing in the playoffs will take the bloom off of the rose considerably but you cant take away what they did in the regular season..Dominant and gutty.

:D DMD strikes again

Edited by whomper

Too easy????

The other 10 games were:

Chargers

Bengals

Browns

Cowboys

Redskins

Colts

Eagles

Ravens

Steelers

Giants

Too easy... :D

*16-0 never been done before. Impressive, but as Collinsworth said, the pressure ratchets up now because the LAST thing you want to do is boot one in the playoffs and be labeled "the all-time chokers" or something stupid like that.

I've gone Sixteen-0 in madden. It's not all that hard.

Too easy????

The other 10 games were:

Chargers

Bengals

Browns

Cowboys

Redskins

Colts

Eagles

Ravens

Steelers

Giants

Too easy... :D

Don't humor him with a response. It was a bad :D with stinky-arse bait. Scooby, remedial effort, man, poor effort. :wacko:

I will assume that this is a fishing attempt. Otherwise, this may fall within the Top-5 Silly Posts of 2007.