[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are gas prices where you live?

Randall

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Goats for eating? Or are you just tired of cutting the long grass?

Well, they are "meat" goats. I don't intend on eating them though. Just need them to keep the weeds and briars eaten down around the barns at our farms. If you want one to eat I could probably figure out how to ship it. :wacko:

Well, they are "meat" goats. I don't intend on eating them though. Just need them to keep the weeds and briars eaten down around the barns at our farms. If you want one to eat I could probably figure out how to ship it. :wacko:

Goat is okay; a little gamy for my taste. Makes good stew and crock pot cookin', though. We had them as kids (pun intended).

• 2 weeks later...
The gas station right down the street from the office is $3.0999 for regular unleaded. Most are around $3.35 for regular, $3.48 for plus, and $3.69 for premium.

A station doing 99/100 cent instead of 9/10 cent at the end? wow.

Maybe its time to go back to riding horses. :wacko:

Guy on CNBC was saying how cheap it was this morning.

That reminds me of the time chicken was 29 cents a pound and tripled almost overnight(due to an alleged food shortage) and never went down.

Maybe its time to go back to riding horses. :wacko:

Funny you mention that...

I went to the grocery store yesterday, and a guy pulled in right after me on a horse. I have seen them ride them on the trail by our home, but it was the first time I saw someone running chores on their horse. He came out of the store with a couple bags, some beer and rode home. He was dressed in shorts and a tank top.

Same here, but I did look yesterday. It's 3.34/gallon in far northeastern Illinois by the Wisconsin line.

I drove by that same station today. Its up to 3.56/gallon. :wacko: