[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bar fights

Thews40

Bar fights  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets in the most bar fights

• Big guys
    • Medium guys
    • Small guys
  2. 2. Who starts most bar fights

• Big guys
    • Medium guys
    • small guys
    • Puddy

Small guys all the way. IN college, out group of friends consisted of say 4 or 5 larger than average guys and 2 smaller guys. One of the smaller guys would talk sh!t and start stuff, the npoint to all of us and ask the person if he really wanted to do something. Funny thing is, we all had agreed that we'd let our buddy get hit once before we stepped in just to get him to stop doing this stuff.

I guess it helped that one of our friends was nicknamed Bear, had a lovely scar down one cheek and had done some MMA training. Good to know so long as he was on your side.

I always thought slutty chicks started them. Dancing with one dude then slut over to another dude and next thing you know...fists are throwing.

Yeah, that's kind of how the one I've been in started. Went like this: was crowded at the bar I worked at up in the Bay Area, CA. I was working that night, and all my buddies were there tossin' back beers and shots. A buddy of mine offered his stool to a girl who came in with a group. She was on the skankier side of the sliding slut scale (the SSS). I guess her white trash boyfriend felt that was a sign of my buddy hitting on his skank girlfriend, and gave my buddy the evil eye. I guess he started talking some chit, so my buddy winked at him. :D Dude mumbles something under his breath, and a half hour or so goes by. Dude re-starts the chit-talking, and my buddy again winks at him. Dude says "if you wink at me again, I'm gonna beat your azz". So what does my buddy do? You guessed it. *Wink wink* And it's on. It was like a cartoon fight with a hugh pile of people, with random arms and legs sticking out of the pile and in a cloud of dust. I pick up a pool stick, dodge a few flying pool balls, and start herding people out of the bar. I come back around and see the pile is still there, and on the bottom of it, my other buddy. Me and the "winker" are pulling dudes off the pile like an onion. At the bottom of the pile, my buddy is getting pummeled. Cops bust in, toss the pepper spray, and winker gets pulled back by a cop (he said he almost turned around and popped the cop). I get pulled away, and yell "I'm the bouncer, I work here!" The cops have me, winker and white trash dude (the guy getting pummeled got out somehow) along with the bartender (a cute girl) in the bar. They tell us we can either press charges (and go to jail) or just leave. So, we left and proceeded to finish off a few bottles of vodka that night. :wacko: Good times.

Definitely little guys. I once told a guy "check this out" he looked at me wide eyed and I picked him up and flew him about 6 feet into the wall. If I tried that now I would splode all my discs.

Me and the boys from work used to go out, full beer man unis. Now, I run about 5'8" 225, and it's pretty obvious that underneath all that flab is a bit of muscle, so I've been told that I'm a "big guy" - just short. However, among the OTHER beer guys, I was one of the smaller fellas.

So occasionally we'd get somebody starting sh*t with one of us...well, up until the point that he realized that there were about a dozen large men dressed the same in the bar looking over and saying "Hey, what's going on over there?"

We also would show up in force and stopped quite a bit of sh*t as "unofficial bouncers." It was pretty cool to have bar owners invite you out for a TON of free drinks because they knew the bar would be cool that night.

From someone that has worked and spent quite a bit of time in a bar I can say they come in all shapes and sizes. Short, medium, tall, large, frat, non-frat. The little ones and the big ones are the worse though - both feel that they're out to prove something. I've seen big guys get laid out by guys that were practically midgets and I've also seen little guys look like they just enrolled in the midget toss competition.

Waiting for ILS to chime in here... :wacko:

Well, as a big guy, I never start a fight.

:D

We also would show up in force

I mean, thats a Messican thing, right?

:D

I would say the really small guys are normally okay. It's the ones that are just a little bigger than the really small guys that seem to be a big problem. I am big guy and while I will fight to the bitter end with anyone, I can not remember ever starting a single fight. I have come to lots of weaker peoples defense though.

Yeah, that's kind of how the one I've been in started. Went like this: was crowded at the bar I worked at up in the Bay Area, CA. I was working that night, and all my buddies were there tossin' back beers and shots. A buddy of mine offered his stool to a girl who came in with a group. She was on the skankier side of the sliding slut scale (the SSS). I guess her white trash boyfriend felt that was a sign of my buddy hitting on his skank girlfriend, and gave my buddy the evil eye. I guess he started talking some chit, so my buddy winked at him. :D Dude mumbles something under his breath, and a half hour or so goes by. Dude re-starts the chit-talking, and my buddy again winks at him. Dude says "if you wink at me again, I'm gonna beat your azz". So what does my buddy do? You guessed it. *Wink wink* And it's on. It was like a cartoon fight with a hugh pile of people, with random arms and legs sticking out of the pile and in a cloud of dust. I pick up a pool stick, dodge a few flying pool balls, and start herding people out of the bar. I come back around and see the pile is still there, and on the bottom of it, my other buddy. Me and the "winker" are pulling dudes off the pile like an onion. At the bottom of the pile, my buddy is getting pummeled. Cops bust in, toss the pepper spray, and winker gets pulled back by a cop (he said he almost turned around and popped the cop). I get pulled away, and yell "I'm the bouncer, I work here!" The cops have me, winker and white trash dude (the guy getting pummeled got out somehow) along with the bartender (a cute girl) in the bar. They tell us we can either press charges (and go to jail) or just leave. So, we left and proceeded to finish off a few bottles of vodka that night. :wacko: Good times.

WOW...talk about a coincidence...did we not just talk about this today?

"Fighting is freakin stupid "

- Ghandi

I am also pretty sure that Ghandi got beat up more often than he beat on someone... :wacko:

I was one of the bigger tougher guys in school and got tired of the "little guys" trying to start schitt to prove themselves....

When I was in college we had what I can only describe as a rumble near a bonfire one night. The fight lasted about a half hour. It was insane and all started by some pain in the ass chick that nobody liked. She was going out with one of my fraternity brothers and some guys from Staten Island were busting her brothers balls. She came over to me and my friend and asked us to help. As much as we hated her she was the girlfriend of one of our bros and he wasnt there so we went over. Me and this guy did our best to not have this thing blow up. I said to the guy we are all here drinking from a keg on a nice night . I dont know what you guys are arguing about but cant we just drop it. I said our fraternity sponsered the party and paid for the kegs. I told him and his friend to enjoy the beer and keep calm. This prick wouldnt just let it go. He gave me and my friend the mind your business routine and started with the threats. Next thing you know all hell breaks loose. It started with 4 of us fighting and before you know it everyone was fighting.I had 4 individual fights that night (3-1) The best part was I had hair down to my ass and it was down. One guy hit me about 5 times in the grill before I could even see who he was :wacko: It was the wildest fighting scene I have ever been involved in and all started by a yapping pain in the ass and a guy that could accept the olive branch

Edited by whomper

Waiting for ILS to chime in here... :wacko:

I call BS on the little guy thing. I am a lover, not a fighter. I was usually trying to mack on the wimmins and would be informed all of my buddies (average to bigger fellas) had just been thrown out again. Although one night I did get in on the action only to find out later the guys we were fighting were off duty ATF guys and sheriff deputies. Ooops. :D

ETA: My only "singles" fight was started by a drunk dude that saw me dancing with his EX-girl. We were on the dance floor and I saw him eyeballing me from the side. He handed his friend his beer and stepped up and started walking over. About the time he got up to us he took a hugh swing and missed, as he was falling over I grabbed his head and slammed it into the railing, Roadhouse style. He fell back all woozy and was grabbed by the bouncers. That was the only bar fight I have been in that actually had to do with me. At least I ended my bar fighting career at 1-0. :D

Where is the frat boy option? The worst is the Napoleon/Frat combination...

Well, maybe not the worst, but by far the most annoying. Especially with the popped collars and hats on sideways.

From my experience this was true when I used to run the roads.

Edited by Ziachild007