[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 year Anniversary for the Whompers

whomper

Today my wife and I celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. Although she doesnt read the boards I want to thank Marilyn for 10 great years and 2 beautiful daughters. Here is to many more :wacko:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

always wondered what she did when she got out of pron........nice snag Big fella :D

Who says she got out ?

Congrats!! :wacko:

I've got my 10yr coming up myself New Year's Eve. No excuses to forget that one. True dat.

I'm curious - how big did you go on the gift? It IS kind of a big one after all - or so my wife tells me.

My mother said that when she went to the card store she asked what the 10 year anniversary "official gift " is. They told her Aluminum/Tin :D and Diamonds. I debated between a roll of tinfoil and a bracelet and the bracelet won. I am going to pick one out today. Not sure how much I am going to spend. My wife and I dont usually go nuts for anniversaries or Birthdays. She is happy with Dinner and Flowers and chocolate. She will probably tell me the bracelet was unneccesary but since its a special anniversary I want to hook her up. I am taking the whole family out to our favorite restaurant tonight and also bringing her home flowers

She just told me to tell you "You're Welcome."

:D Well played Sir

Edited by whomper

Congrats Whomp :D

Get the kids all dosed up on Benadryl so they get to sleep before midnight, and enjoy some time with the wifey!

:D We are the only family with a 7 and 5 year old that leave for the restaurant at 8:30-9:00. We get to sit right away and beat the crowds. Funny you should say Benadryl. My kid had a bad reaction to some mosquito bites the other day so we gave her benadryl at night. I thought it would put her out but it just made her stronger. They just cant be stopped. I went to TBones house last weekend in Maryland. Me and Ted played pool until 2 am. Ted saw firsthand the machines that we gave birth to when at 1:30 they were still running around his basement :wacko:

Congrats Whomp :D

Get the kids all dosed up on Benadryl so they get to sleep before midnight, and enjoy some time with the wifey!

:wacko: That my friend will never happen, I have met his kids and they just start to catch their second wind around mid-night :D

:D We are the only family with a 7 and 5 year old that leave for the restaurant at 8:30-9:00. We get to sit right away and beat the crowds. Funny you should say Benadryl. My kid had a bad reaction to some mosquito bites the other day so we gave her benadryl at night. I thought it would put her out but it just made her stronger. They just cant be stopped. I went to TBones house last weekend in Maryland. Me and Ted played pool until 2 am. Ted saw firsthand the machines that we gave birth to when at 1:30 they were still running around his basement :D

dude you haven't met machines until you meet my FOUR girls- ask NSab- they keep on ticking forever.

We go down to the Sab's shore house just about every weekend and they are running around the backyard well past midnight every night. Crazy :wacko:

dude you haven't met machines until you meet my FOUR girls- ask NSab- they keep on ticking forever.

We go down to the Sab's shore house just about every weekend and they are running around the backyard well past midnight every night. Crazy :wacko:

We still have in the plans one day meeting you and yours and NSab at Wildwood one of these summers. We can get the 6 of them together with our wives then run to the bar when our wives and kids arent looking

:D We are the only family with a 7 and 5 year old that leave for the restaurant at 8:30-9:00. We get to sit right away and beat the crowds. Funny you should say Benadryl. My kid had a bad reaction to some mosquito bites the other day so we gave her benadryl at night. I thought it would put her out but it just made her stronger. They just cant be stopped. I went to TBones house last weekend in Maryland. Me and Ted played pool until 2 am. Ted saw firsthand the machines that we gave birth to when at 1:30 they were still running around his basement :wacko:

I thought my 5 and 6-1/2 year old (girl/boy) were crazy. 1:30? I think even mine would be out. Kudos to raising the next generation of workaholics! Sleep is overrated.

I thought my 5 and 6-1/2 year old (girl/boy) were crazy. 1:30? I think even mine would be out. Kudos to raising the next generation of workaholics! Sleep is overrated.

:wacko: 1:30 isnt the norm though. They were just excited because we were on vacation and at that point I was beating Ted in pool 4-1 . Then he trounced me and went on a 9-1 run

hey, congrats.

did you hear that mccain picked palin? discuss.

(i think we are safe in here because no one will read this thread)

DMD sent Flowers