[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

something is wrong with my skull

polksalet

About a month ago i started having headaches but I attributed it to stress from school and as finals started and dragged on my eyes began to hur and then my ears, they all hurt most of the time then. Now finals have been over for days and my head hurts pretty much all the time, my ears hurt a lot and nearly all the time, but my eyes have stopped hurting.

Any ideas?

Edited by polksalet

Any ideas?

Option 1: Go to an internet forum and ask a bunch of strangers for medical advice. It helps if only one of the strangers is a medical doctor. Even moreso if the one doctor has a specialty of something other than the brain.

Option 2: Quit complaining.

Option 3: Go see a doctor, face-to-face.

Allergies. Either seasonal or something you recently come in contact with that you are around on a daily basis..Get some allegra. Maybe a trial prescription and you will see results. Its either that or bubonic plague

From Dr. Phil-- your ears hurt from actually listening to your wife. Thats your OWN fault. Your eyes hurt from seeing Reggie Waynes crack. Your head hurts from those test problems you post on here that 90% of us usual folk just stare at and assume you are the next Steven Hawking.

Other than that, go to a real doctor and let him tell you it is the onset of migraines. ASK FOR RELPAX.

While you're at the Doc ask him if I should start TO or Antonio Bryant. Tell him standard performance scoring.

The doc would say TO because the Ravens secondary is banged up

About a month ago i started having headaches but I attributed it to stress from school and as finals started and dragged on my eyes began to hur and then my ears, they all hurt most of the time then. Now finals have been over for days and my head hurts pretty much all the time, my ears hurt a lot and nearly all the time, but my eyes have stopped hurting.

Any ideas?

Your head is pining for the brain it used to have when you were small.