[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Goodbye my friend

Bier Meister

:wacko: our dog Jasper had progressed too far to redeem any desent quality of life. We had to put him down tonight. he has been a wonderful dog and was great with our daughter. he was a sweet, kind family member who was always up for a little fetch or walk. he was my shadow...always nearby. i am going to miss him a lot

my MH pic

spring hike

they loved the move to the snow

Edited by Bier Meister

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's tough man. I decided a few onths ago that I was going to take my little buddy in the following morning to have him put down and he didn't make it through the night. I still feel guilty over the thought he spent his last hours suffering even though he was out/asleep, whatever when I went to bed. You did the right thing. Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry Bier, no question it's a tough decision but the right one. I still remember how hard it was for me, but especially my folks, when they had our collie put down when I still lived at home. :wacko:

Wow, what a small world. I had to put down my dog today as well. 12 year old pound puppy. She was going downhill fast due to Cushings disease.

So trust me, I feel your pain today Mike. So sorry about your dog. A sad day indeed. :wacko:

:D

you too joe

edit: joe, feel free to post any stories or photos in here if you like. i wouldn't consider it a hijack.

Edited by Bier Meister

Wow, what a small world. I had to put down my dog today as well. 12 year old pound puppy. She was going downhill fast due to Cushings disease.

So trust me, I feel your pain today Mike. So sorry about your dog. A sad day indeed. :wacko:

What I said to Bier applies to you too. You made a dog very happy and that's a good thing.

You gave him a great life and he loved every second of it. He's thanking you now.

:D

Today just get worse. Sorry for your loss Chief.

God's greatest gift to man is children and dogs. Wives are right behind golf. I've lost a few dogs and I still think of them regularly. Nothing replaces them, but down the road a puppy sure helps. I hope your next one is just as special.

:DOuch. Had to go play with my mutts. Sorry for your loss to, CD.