[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope corkrey wears a cellophane dress tonight to buy herself one more week on the show.

I was just thinking along these lines, she has to be kept around but her singing has been horrible the last few weeks.

Megan Joy was absolutely brutal tonight and again I haven't been following Idol this year so I'm not sure if she's really talented or not. And that full arm tatoo on her right arm is disgusting!

Gokey was rock solid!

Edited by irish

Megan Joy was absolutely brutal tonight and again I haven't been following Idol this year so I'm not sure if she's really talented or not. And that full arm tatoo on her right arm is disgusting!

Gokey was rock solid!

I actually didn't think she was that bad. But i love Bob Marley and I love her, so my judgement could be a little clouded. :wacko:

I actually didn't think she was that bad. But i love Bob Marley and I love her, so my judgement could be a little clouded. :wacko:

She is HOT so that's most definitely a possibility cause the performance was brutal along with that horrific tatoo.

she was painfully bad. the worst tonight by far. just awful.

the unfair criticism of the night award goes to matt giraud. I really liked his thing tonight, but the judges all bagged on him.

gokey killed it...I still think he is going to win the whole deal. allison is my personal favorite, that girl can really sing.

she was painfully bad. the worst tonight by far. just awful.

the unfair criticism of the night award goes to matt giraud. I really liked his thing tonight, but the judges all bagged on him.

gokey killed it...I still think he is going to win the whole deal. allison is my personal favorite, that girl can really sing.

You hit the nail on the head right here man. I really thought his performance was good, the judges puzzled me with their responses.

Gokey and Allen were also VERY good this week.

Megan Joy or Anoop needs to go home.

I also really like Allison and enjoy that raspy type of voice but she just had a mediocre performance this week.

Edited by Flip_Side

I thought Allison's voice sounded especially good on the opening part of her song. I was surprised that they didn't suggest she do something softer to show that side of her.

I was very impressed with Kris Allen last night.

I thought Allison's voice sounded especially good on the opening part of her song. I was surprised that they didn't suggest she do something softer to show that side of her.

I was very impressed with Kris Allen last night.

Kris Allen was my favorite of the night. Not the best of the night, but as the judges said I think he's hit his groove & could likely start his career already. Gokey just blew me away. That was a phenomenal performance & you could really tell the song meant more to him than just another Idol performance. I'm with Az, I think he ends up winning it all. If it came down to Adam & Gokey, given the song selections Idol has had to date for their final performances, I think that song style fits Gokey best. Allison I just don't care much for, especially last night. I thought she butchered the song & couldn't hold a candle to Gwen Stefanie. Anoop & Megan need to go home soon, my guess is it's Anoop this week because I think Megan still has enough fans to push her through one more week.

I just can't get into Gokey. He comes with too much cheese - like a Michael Bolton.

However, Scott and Megan are the worst to me with Anoop close behind.

Matt totally got the judge shaft last night.

Still like Allison, and Kris is growing on me even though he looks a bit goofy singing out of the side of his mouth.

Dial Idol has her last. :wacko:

I hope they are wrong. She hasn't been that great, but, she is HOT

Words cannot describe how much my wife hates Megan. Every year I pick a girl and make dirty comments about her until my wife hates her. This year it was Megan. It's part of being a good husband.

I just can't get into Gokey. He comes with too much cheese - like a Michael Bolton.

I see your point, but they are ALL cheesy pop singers. gokey seems the best at it to me....or at least, the one most likely to consistently garner the most votes in order to win the competition.

I think Kris steals it all.

+1

He is going to push Gokey and Adam for the title....I'd buy last night's version of "Ain't No Sunshine"....just phenomenal.

Scott mcIntyre is really beginning to bug me....don't get the judge's love for his version of "Just the Way you Are"....I thought it was brutal.

+1

He is going to push Gokey and Adam for the title....I'd buy last night's version of "Ain't No Sunshine"....just phenomenal.

Scott mcIntyre is really beginning to bug me....don't get the judge's love for his version of "Just the Way you Are"....I thought it was brutal.

I agree here - I think they are giving too much of a pass on him because he is blind. Who cares if he is blind or not - he bugs the crap out of me and his singing stinks!!!

I agree here - I think they are giving too much of a pass on him because he is blind. Who cares if he is blind or not - he bugs the crap out of me and his singing stinks!!!

You're a rabid anti-blindite

yeah, the blind guy has grown tiresome. and people keep talking like blindness is a handicap for a musician, and I really don't think it is at all. if anything it would seem to be an asset. I mean, two of the biggest legends in pop music history -- stevie wonder and ray charles -- are both blind. probably the greatest pianist in the history of recorded music, art tatum, is blind. lots of the great blues guys (blind lemon jefferson, blind willie johnson), rahsaan roland kirk, george shearing. that current italian pop/opera guy. I am certain there are way more blind folks among the ranks of successful musicians than would be indicated by their percentage of the overall population.