[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stories about TBone

whomper

Nukes thread got me thinking. As you may or may not know, The IP for the huddle has been blocked at TBones job and he doesnt have huddle access during the day anymore. This leaves a void for Tbone fans such as myself so I thought it would be a good idea for all of us to share some stories that we have and things we know about Tbone.

Tbone recently shared with me a secret dream that he has always had for something that he is very passionate about. All Male Cheerleading. I was taken back by this and asked him what brought this on. "Something about balancing a man over my head by holding his nuggets has always intrigued me", he said. This isnt an easy task by any means. he has been vigorously working out including rigorous ballet training. I just want to wish Ted all the best on his new endeavor. Anyone else have any TBone stories they would like to share that he cant respond to until tonight ?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The IP for the huddle has been blocked at TBones job and he doesnt have huddle access during the day anymore.

oh is that why he hasn't been around? I had just assumed he took his plushie hobby to the next level. and by "next level", I mean donning one of his costumes and meeting up for dryhumps at rest stops.

Well, it was at WCOFF, so not sure if I can share since it happened in Vegas, but I did see him go to the upstairs section of the Olympic Gardens, which is the male dancer section. Not sure if he was planning on watching or performing on stage, but, either way, the cheerleading dream makes sense with this part of the backstory.

oh is that why he hasn't been around? I had just assumed he took his plushie hobby to the next level. and by "next level", I mean donning one of his costumes and meeting up for dryhumps at rest stops.

:wacko:

Getting odd looks from coworkers for actually bursting out laughing.

:tup: Like his resannance fair ones? :wacko:

I remember watching a Cowboys game with TBone and Tony Romo took off his helmet and slowly turned his head from side to side to fluff out his hair and we both had a sighing contest. Then we fought over what it was like to be Tony Romo. Then we hugged and made up. TBone won when he put his dick right through the TV screen on a Romo TD pass.

I remember watching a Cowboys game with TBone and Tony Romo took off his helmet and slowly turned his head from side to side to fluff out his hair and we both had a sighing contest. Then we fought over what it was like to be Tony Romo. Then we hugged and made up. TBone won when he put his dick right through the TV screen on a Romo TD pass.

He did have a Romo jersey on at WCOFF.

10 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

6 Members: whomper, T_bone65, MojoMan, The Hitter, wiegie, cre8tiff

According to the Sports Science tv program that I saw, cheerleading is more dangerous than football. You have to be very careful when you're grabbing those nuggets. You also must really enjoy it to take such a risk.

Edited by MikesVikes

what sort of job would restrict access to The Huddle? The very place that teaches business skills like team building, budgets, negotiations, risk assessment, security, forecasting, etc...?

what sort of job would restrict access to The Huddle? The very place that teaches business skills like team building, budgets, negotiations, risk assessment, security, forecasting, etc...?

And makes you file TPS reports. Lots and lots of TPS reports.