[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stories about TBone

whomper

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember sharing a laugh over some tea and scones with T-Bone after a Fluffers convention in Vegas. When the time came to pay the bill, our Barista forgot to leave us a pen to sign our charge slip. I tickled the top of T-Bone's hand and asked if I could borrow the pen that he had been carrying behind his ear. Imagine my embarrassment when he told me that it was not a pen behind his ear, but his prized golden felching straw. Was my face red!

That's our T-Bone. :wacko:

Alas, there are no pictures. However, I commissioned a nude portrait of myself by a local artist and this portrait hangs in T's bedroom.

Nice job Whoopazz !

what sort of job would restrict access to The Huddle? The very place that teaches business skills like team building, budgets, negotiations, risk assessment, security, forecasting, etc...?

um...that would be the US Government. Consider yourself put on the watch list!

And T-Bone and I have shared many stories of common surgeries and showing each other our scars. :wacko:

:tup: pre and post op tranny stories are not huddle appropriate

So was it BB or T-Bone that hit on Six Kings that year at WCOFF?

one time, i asked tbone, "you got girlfriend vietnam?" he said no, so i said, "sucky-sucky, five dolla." when he was done blowing me, i said, "oops, turns out i've only got three bucks," so i threw it in his face and left. good times, good times.