[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm a bad-ass

muck

Tomorrow morning, I'm meeting the local cops (Toledo, OH) and a locksmith at a building that one of my investment funds foreclosed on last year.

We will be kicking out a black motocycle gang that has taken up residence in this particularly building.

I thought this was going to be a boring trip! LOL!

Tomorrow morning, I'm meeting the local cops (Toledo, OH) and a locksmith at a building that one of my investment funds foreclosed on last year.

We will be kicking out a black motocycle gang that has taken up residence in this particularly building.

LOL, yeah changing the locks will keep those guys out. Motorcycle gangs are always confounded by a good lock. :wacko:

I didn't know blacks were in motorcycle gangs? I thought those were pretty exclusively white... like swimming, or hockey. :wacko:

If they refuse to leave, I suggest hooking up a loud speaker and blasting them with country music.

I didn't know blacks were in motorcycle gangs? I thought those were pretty exclusively white... like swimming, or hockey. :wacko:

If they refuse to leave, I suggest hooking up a loud speaker and blasting them with country music.

I saw one in Atlanta at a gas station, a few dozen of them. What I found hilarious is they all rode bright colored Yamahas and Suzukis, not a single Harley.

I'm gonna take the over on how many feet you'll be standing back when they exit the building. :wacko:

Actually, the hope is that nobody will be there ... I'm heading over in about 30 minutes ...

ETA: And will report back in tonight.

Edited by muck

I'm predicting that in the end muck will end up abandoning his cause and joining the biker gang. Pocs of tats to come?

I'm thinking Muck's gonna need a lot of tats to become a black biker gang guy. Lots of tats.

I can see Muck fitting into a lot of places, some of great authority and responsibility. But probably not a black biker gang. Yeah, that one's real stretchy.

Biker: Welcome to the gang, Muck!

Muck: Why thanks, I figured I already owned your clubhouse so why not?

Biker: If you don't mind, could you maybe get an actual motorcycle though because trailing us in a Mercedes is hurting our rep.

Muck: I'll see what I can do. In the mean time, I went ahead and wrote up a set of club rules and regulation that we can all abide by so if you could just read it and sign it..(hands 800 page books out)

Biker: Yeah, wow. Hey... er.... you're... you're kinda sucking the fun out of being a biker here...

Biker: If you don't mind, could you maybe get an actual motorcycle though because trailing us in a Mercedes is hurting our rep.

Muck: I'll see what I can do. In the mean time, I went ahead and wrote up a set of club rules and regulation that we can all abide by so if you could just read it and sign it..(hands 800 page books out)

Biker: Yeah, wow. Hey... er.... you're... you're kinda sucking the fun out of being a biker here...

:wacko:

:wacko: