[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are you other hobbies

MojoMan

chess

+1, but I spell it cheese.

ETA - camping, hiking, shooting, reading, fishing, cooking/bbq, and soon to be photography... need to add fitness to the list, but I have yet to find the motivation...

Edited by Jimmy Neutron

I get my exercises done 5 days a week, 6 on a good week. I kayak in the lake when I can sneak away for an hour and a half. We like to go to the Dallas Arboretum on Thursday nights for the concerts. Go to the gun range once a month or two. The family and I go camping in the spring. I'd like to start taking some kind of matrial arts class one night a week and to learn to play piano. I have a 2 year old and a 7 year old so it's busy with school and so on.

I'd like to get better with photography...

Hobbies include travel, target shooting, fishing, and cooking (need to improve on this)...

I'd like to get back into coin collecting, collecting model cars (after Burago lost the license from a few companies quit doing that)....

Something I'd like to do when I retire is find a way to get into working on archaeological digs in the fertile crescent area on some real ancient civilization stuff.

I paint warhammer models and have been doing this hobby since November of 1988. When I was younger I used to play the game but as I grew older (and started to get some tail) I only painted the models. They are the most detailed models in the hobby industry (globally ranked) and just a blast to paint for me. I have a glass display case with 22 years of my hobby displayed.

I play chess

I've been writing a 5 part novel series (10 years of research)