[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A little prayer/best wishes request...

rocknrobn26

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be praying for a quick uncomplicated recovery.

You know you can always call me if you have any questions or concerns. If I don't know the answers I can certainly contact an orthopedic colleague to find out.

Tom, as someone who already has had a knee replacement at 42 and a hip replacement at 45, I know she will be fine. Just make sure she does all of her PT and sticks with it, it won't be easy at first but it pays off in the long run.

You can PM me or BillyBalata if you have any questions or conerns my friend.

You will all be in my prayers.

Mrs. RR is going in for a knee replacement tomorrow. I'm probably more nervous than her and she is quite nervous.

She had a partial done on her left knee 9 years ago and it went well, but my mind is still whirling :wacko:.

TIA

Positive vibes flowing, my friend.

I'd send some scotch too, but I hear that's illegal....:tup:

I'll be praying for a quick uncomplicated recovery.

You know you can always call me if you have any questions or concerns. If I don't know the answers I can certainly contact an orthopedic colleague to find out.

TY!

I do know that as you have helped me and the Mrs. time and time again.

If you don't hear from me that's a good thing! :lol:

Doc, my good friend, you are sooo valuable around here...you'll never know.

God Bless you. :wacko:

Tom, as someone who already has had a knee replacement at 42 and a hip replacement at 45, I know she will be fine. Just make sure she does all of her PT and sticks with it, it won't be easy at first but it pays off in the long run.

You can PM me or BillyBalata if you have any questions or conerns my friend.

You will all be in my prayers.

TY, My friend! As I told the DOC...no news is good news.

She will do her PT! I'm gonna take her to the place that did my shoulder and back. They are PT NAZIS! But that's a good thing.

By wiegie:

My prayers coming for a very fine lady (and for her old-ass husband too).

You , Sky, Chavez , Gil, and the rest that were here during the "Sky Live Tour" are very special to me. Bless you all!

Positive vibes flowing, my friend.

I'd send some scotch too, but I hear that's illegal....:tup:

Skip the Scotch, but if we need a pint of anything make it blood as I may be calling on you. OR...gimme a Bear win (or 2) :rofl:

Thank you my very good friend! Hope Mel, Rory and Des are doing well!

I'd like to address every reply that yall made. Can't do that but I hope my thanks and well wishes back at yall work!

What a great place this is! With all the prayers/best wishes sent I have to believe that all will go well.

Thanks! We are humbled and Mrs. extends her thanks also.

Prayers and Good vibes headed your way Buddy. Your wife's' too special to let a little old knee keep her down.

Just saw this Tom. Hope everything went well today!! Sending all my prayers and good vibes Carol's way. To you I send patience, relief and my own patented 'No Worries pill'...LOL. :wacko:

Love you both!!

+1

Prayer added

Thanks again.

The surgery went well, but she has sooo many tubes running in and out of her got me nervous. I talked to the nurses and they said don't worry...SOP! :rofl::yay: She IS my soulmate. I would be lost w/o her. 39 years of marriage (this June 4th) + 6 years of dating. I think that explains it. :brew::rofl:

Right now her biggest problem is nausea from the pain pills. Where is that Morphine drip thingee? :wacko: I guess they don't do that any more. :bow:

They are taking good care of her. CDH is a great hospital so my fears are minimized.

Getting ready to eat a Totino's Pizza. It looks :tup:. But better than nothing. Potato Chips will help....I hope.

Thanks again all for the prayers/wishes. I know they helped alot. Huddle MoJo works! :lol:

More later.

Thanks again.

The surgery went well, but she has sooo many tubes running in and out of her got me nervous. I talked to the nurses and they said don't worry...SOP! :rofl::yay: She IS my soulmate. I would be lost w/o her. 39 years of marriage (this June 4th) + 6 years of dating. I think that explains it. :brew::rofl:

Right now her biggest problem is nausea from the pain pills. Where is that Morphine drip thingee? :wacko: I guess they don't do that any more. :bow:

They are taking good care of her. CDH is a great hospital so my fears are minimized.

Getting ready to eat a Totino's Pizza. It looks :tup:. But better than nothing. Potato Chips will help....I hope.

Thanks again all for the prayers/wishes. I know they helped alot. Huddle MoJo works! :lol:

More later.

awwww looks like it's all up hill from here. Sounds like she will be just fine, very happy about this. Cheers w/ some potato chips:)

they still do the drip thingee--or synthetic, I think its called dilaudid like I got in january for a day or so:) Take care friend:)

Right now her biggest problem is nausea from the pain pills. Where is that Morphine drip thingee?

Yea, when i had my knee done i was expecting the morphine but instead they gave me this nerve block above the knee that was supposed to be better. Did they do that instead? I was satisfied enough with that when i woke up after surgery and then until the next morning.

I know you'll already be there, but early that next morning is when they made me straighten my leg out. Up until then it was bent and supported by pillows. When them SOB nurses came in at 6 AM and took those pillows away, i was not happy. That's going to be her first big test. Hang in there Tom, the first week sucks, after that it starts to get better.

awwww looks like it's all up hill from here. Sounds like she will be just fine, very happy about this. Cheers w/ some potato chips:)

they still do the drip thingee--or synthetic, I think its called dilaudid like I got in january for a day or so:) Take care friend:)

Ty Scoob. Greatly appreciated. She got sick again :wacko: , but they gave her dilaudid into the IV. Just talked w/ her she sounds sick but she said the pain was better. :tup::lol:

Hopefully better news tomorrow.