[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you could go back in time and change 1 thing.....

tazinib1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was on a flight to Dallas about 11 years ago to visit my cousin, there was this really hot blonde sitting next to me flirting heavily. I was engaged at the time, but it ended up not working out. The blonde told me she worked as a flight attendant for a private airline and often served famous athletes. We talked the whole way and it got somewhat intense without anything physical happening, if that makes sense. At one point there was turbulence and she got kind of an odd look on her face...I asked her what was the matter...she said turbulence drives her nuts. "Oh, don't be scared, it's normal", I said. She said, no, not scared...and bit her lower lip and looked back toward the bathroom, then really intently into my eyes. Her face was flushed and she squirmed in her seat.

I've got stuff in the spank bank that predates this...had I followed through it would BE the spank bank. :wacko:

Funny stuff.... but after some thought... I'd kill Muhamed at birth. No Muhamed, no Muslims. What would the world be like now? Peaceful? Not likely, but I'd like to see how that might have worked out. A world without Islam. Few terrorists, maybe no suicide bombers. Peace in the middle east even? Yeah... that's what I'd do.

Maybe I'm biased... too many funerals to go to because of the extremists.

Imagine all the people... living....

This is easy.

I'd go back before my dad died and ask him, "Why the did you choose a piece of ass over your 3 boys."

Why bother? Any answer would desrve a punch in the face. Just go back and punch him in the face?... I understand that. I would not ask my old man why he beat the Athena out of me so often. I'd just give him a taste. But I'd still rather kill Muhammed.

Funny stuff.... but after some thought... I'd kill Muhamed at birth. No Muhamed, no Muslims. What would the world be like now? Peaceful? Not likely, but I'd like to see how that might have worked out. A world without Islam. Few terrorists, maybe no suicide bombers. Peace in the middle east even? Yeah... that's what I'd do.

Maybe I'm biased... too many funerals to go to because of the extremists.

Imagine all the people... living....

If there was no Muhamed, then there'd be some dude named Steve from the 9th Century somewhere to fill the void.....like people 1000 years from now will think of Joseph Smith.

In high school I had a guy that I considered a friend. He was a good guy and a really funny kid. We werent the type of friends that hung out all the time or called each other but whenever I saw him we would always have a good time and we did like each other. His girlfriend lived one block away from me. We were at a party one night and his girlfriend was sitting next to me at a table and we were all drinking and under the table she just grabbed my sausage and peppers. She said she was going to call me when she got home. She did . I went down to her house and we bumped uglies. It was very out of character for me because I am always loyal to my friends but I was a horny high school kid and I put that before a friendship that night and I truly was always ashamed of myself for doing that. He ended up finding out and we never spoke again. Fast forward to a year ago. I am bartending a private party and he walks in. I poured him drinks all night and he pretended he didnt know/recognize me. I dont blame him. I betrayed him

In high school I had a guy that I considered a friend. He was a good guy and a really funny kid. We werent the type of friends that hung out all the time or called each other but whenever I saw him we would always have a good time and we did like each other. His girlfriend lived one block away from me. We were at a party one night and his girlfriend was sitting next to me at a table and we were all drinking and under the table she just grabbed my sausage and peppers. She said she was going to call me when she got home. She did . I went down to her house and we bumped uglies. It was very out of character for me because I am always loyal to my friends but I was a horny high school kid and I put that before a friendship that night and I truly was always ashamed of myself for doing that. He ended up finding out and we never spoke again. Fast forward to a year ago. I am bartending a private party and he walks in. I poured him drinks all night and he pretended he didnt know/recognize me. I dont blame him. I betrayed him

but would you change anything?