[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's your personal FF MVP?

SNOWBOUND33

For me it really has been a combo of 3 guys all equally important. I’ve been able to survive without CMC and still be in first place thanks to J. Robinson, Justin Herbert, and Dk Metcalf. First two I got off the waiver wire. Robinson before the season started and Herbert after week 2

18 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

For me it's probably James Robinson. I picked him up for nothing and he's been great all year. Another one would be Antonio Gibson. 

James Robinson is the pickup of the year probably. I'm confused how this guy went completely undrafted and he seems like a monster. Either he's juiced to the gills with roids and hit the weight room like a savage or something... or an impressive late bloomer...I don't know. 

I'm sure people who picked up Justin Jefferson and Herbert off waivers are pretty thrilled too but James Robinson's consistency has been impressive

Edited by purplemonster

Just now, Finn5033 said:

For me it really has been a combo of 3 guys all equally important. I’ve been able to survive without CMC and still be in first place thanks to J. Robinson, Justin Herbert, and Dk Metcalf. First two I got off the waiver wire. Robinson before the season started and Herbert after week 2

How could I forget about DK? That's a good one. 

I'd have to say Gibson. Although he's not been my highest scoring player, he's been much more of a sleeper than I'd expected and has gotten me through some tight spots in my lineup as well as freed me up to make some additional moves and keep players who I'm not ready to promote on my taxi squad. The season is far from done but he's helped me the most of any player.

In my local it has been Gibson & Robinson that have turned my season around and now that Henry has gotten on track I might have a chance at pulling off a playoff run.

Edited by rajncajn

kelce's consistency in 1.5 ppr has been hugh in one league where i lost chubb , mack, deebo, and aiyuk at different points of the season.

On one FFPC team, wilson, ronald jones, and lockett kept me/us competitive. 

that one we lost barkley, mack, julio, 

Looking back -grabbing Mike Davis with the 20th pick (and not having CMC) in one FFPC league definitely helped get that team in the playoffs.

On another team, taking Kelce with the 8th pick in the first round really worked out well

7 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

My team is full of studs who turned to inconsistent duds.

My starting lineup this year in Week 1...

L.Jackson

C.McCafferey

A.Jones

C.Kupp

DJ Moore

T.McLauren

Gould

Thought I would at LEAST make the playoffs...nope. Broken and under performed...no MVPs for me this year. 

One of my leagues is winner-take-all and my big money league has 8 out of 14 teams make the playoffs with no bye weeks, so nothing is guaranteed, but I'm in the playoffs in 3 of 4 so that's promising.

I have Adams, Herbert and Cook in 2 leagues each (all 3 are together in the winner-take-all league) but I'm worried Cook is going to fade big time down the stretch.

49 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

One of my leagues is winner-take-all and my big money league has 8 out of 14 teams make the playoffs with no bye weeks, so nothing is guaranteed, but I'm in the playoffs in 3 of 4 so that's promising.

I have Adams, Herbert and Cook in 2 leagues each (all 3 are together in the winner-take-all league) but I'm worried Cook is going to fade big time down the stretch.

Let's hope that the Bears have given some inspiration to the Vikes.  I need Cook to average about 22+ PPR  to feel comfortable about locking 1 league up