[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers tests positive for Covid

Big John

Lol.   Karen Rodgers is a crying baby chives who self sabatoged  his own likeness.  You really don't have to go through pseudo intellectual rationalization gymnastics to pretend otherwise.

The attempts to pretend otherwise are equal part desperate as they are cute though.

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

It's a codification of "othering" people who think differently disguised as being upset over a football player lying.  That and hatred of others over their own fears.  

This makes zero sense. The “othering,” or whatever the heck you call it, is where humans really don’t like other humans who aren’t trustworthy.  It’s not complicated.

Compare ARod to Cole Beasley, who had the same opinion but was totally transparent and forthright about his thinking and actions. I don’t like his opinion any more than ARod’s but I sure as poop respect the man. 

No one likes a snake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, stethant said:

This makes zero sense. The “othering,” or whatever the heck you call it, is where humans really don’t like other humans who aren’t trustworthy.  It’s not complicated.

Compare ARod to Cole Beasley, who had the same opinion but was totally transparent and forthright about his thinking and actions. I don’t like his opinion any more than ARod’s but I sure as poop respect the man. 

No one likes a snake.

This is the same Aaron Rodgers who was adamant Ryan Braun was clean..  He was so sure of this that he wagered a game check.  Did he ever make true to that bet???   Nope!!

25 minutes ago, stethant said:

No one likes a snake.

Battle lines have been drawn.  You can't acknowledge diva behavior if it involves anti vax status.  He may be a lying whiney doooshbag.  But he still must be defended because he cries about the woke mob.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

This is the same Aaron Rodgers who was adamant Ryan Braun was clean..  He was so sure of this that he wagered a game check.  Did he ever make true to that bet???   Nope!!

Starting to think the guy has bipolar disorder...or something.

On 11/3/2021 at 11:15 AM, League_Champion said:

He may of had an antibody therapy of sorts?? Maybe that's what he's getting at?? 

To correct a former statement of mine, seems the Regeron antibody is protective longer than thought. not sure it is precisely what the CEO claims but regardless is longer than previously known. Didn't prevent Rodgers from having a + test, but not sure how ill he was, sounded pretty mild. I assume he had this antibody treatment anyway.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/08/regeneron-ceo-says-its-monoclonal-antibodies-protect-people-from-covid-for-months.html

Edited by purplemonster

On 11/8/2021 at 5:04 AM, League_Champion said:

He's always had a screw loose but he's definitely gotten worse, he's insane. I wouldn't be shocked if he walked away from football all together. 

No, I think he will fit in just fine with Pete Carroll next year.

9 hours ago, Big John said:

Rodgers and Lazard were fined $14,500 each and the Packers fined $300,000 for all this.  Other teams think they got off easily.

Some context may help, according to the story I read, linked below and worth reading...the fines (at least those for the players) were based on what the NFL and NFLPA agreed on for violations of COVID protocols. I agree that $14,500 is a pittance for somebody in the NFL, even Lazard who makes $850,000 (under 2$ of their salary). 

They were fined for violating rules about gatherings for unvaccinated players, attending a Halloween party. The team learned about later, but didn't report it or punish the players. The story also says the Packers cooperated fully with the NFL investigation, which uncovered other cases of them not following protocol. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/09/us/aaron-rodgers-allen-lazard-green-bay-packers-nfl-fine/index.html

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Tomlin might just bury his fist in Karen Rodgers face. :boxing:

It's high time someone did. 

And... if you could get it aired on a State Farm commercial, that would be even better.  State Farm guy paying Aaron in cash for his broken jaw medical expenses.

Edited by Dcat
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Dcat said:

It's high time someone did. 

And... if you could get it aired on a State Farm commercial, that would be even better.  State Farm guy paying Aaron in cash for his broken jaw medical expenses.

Olin Kreutz said he wanted to do it!

• DMD locked this topic