[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brett Favre

rajncajn

1 hour ago, Def. said:

Because he's not relevant and white collar crime just doesn't sell like sex and violence.  

That makes more sense. I'm not in the he's being protected camp yet because I still think he'll end up either getting indicted or more likely work out a deal in return for acting as a witness for the prosecution. 

1 hour ago, Def. said:

Because he's not relevant and white collar crime just doesn't sell like sex and violence.  

It's a media thing, his name just doesn't spark like it used to. Unfortunately, this can affect the justice system and how they respond. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shaft said:

It's a media thing, his name just doesn't spark like it used to. Unfortunately, this can affect the justice system and how they respond. 

I think the current governor really has it out for him and Phil Bryant (former governor)y, so I'm hoping more ends up coming of this besides Favre just having to pay back the money with interest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

That's OK tootie.

I will proofread my sentences better in the future. My apologies.

Great, thx. Still wondering what the bolded meant as that was the bigger issue. The usual pork that was in bills?  Is this referring to the fat in a bill?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Big John said:

“I am sorry for what I’ve done and letting the most vulnerable people of Mississippi down, and it is my greatest hope that you’ll accept a signed photograph of my cock as my request for forgiveness,” said Favre

Sounds about right.

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2022 at 8:19 PM, irish said:

Great, thx. Still wondering what the bolded meant as that was the bigger issue. The usual pork that was in bills?  Is this referring to the fat in a bill?

We're you confused that he spelled wigh instead of with?  Or have you never heard the term pork when it comes to legislation?  The point isn't that hard to follow.

4 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

We're you confused that he spelled wigh instead of with?  Or have you never heard the term pork when it comes to legislation?  The point isn't that hard to follow.

I think you may have forgotten your talking to a teacher.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

The pork part and that was made clear. 

Did he just say were as we're?  

Edited by irish
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

That'd be rediculous if I we're to do so.

It certainly would but I'm sure it was just that one random time... oh wait

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Sure took him long enough to issue a statement. 

See, Relevance.  Even Brett Favre doesn't give a manure about Brett Favre anymore. 

Edited by Def.

• 3 months later...