[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas is going to the SB!

irish

43 minutes ago, whomper said:

I dont know man. I just dont see this as much as it is said . Yeah , maybe some newbie overzealous young Cowboys fans on social media , but the old school Cowboys fans know its not the case no matter what our regular season says . 

Me , Monty , TimC and the like basically expect to lose every year in heartbreaking fashion. I always give them a punchers chance because there is some talent there , but expect to win it all ? Not in the least 

Dallas fans here are just like Alabama fans (and there are a LOT of them). They know in their heart that they have no ties whatsoever to the team and as a result they typically overcompensate their fandom to obnoxious levels. Guys like you are a rarity when it comes to non-market Cowboy fans.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Cowboy fans are annoying. All of them.

Tell me how that statement is wrong.

Are there beaches in your state , or is all of the sand in your ass crack ? 

• Haha 4

Whomper is a living, breathing example of a participation trophy. Year after year. Flaunt when they beat the Giants, cry when his boy Dak chokes. Lash out at Gil.

It's the gift that keeps giving.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Why do we talk about Dallas more than all other teams combined? It's out because of DND?

No and it speaks to the point of people hating Dallas more than they like their own teams 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Whomper is a living, breathing example of a participation trophy. Year after year. Flaunt when they beat the Giants, cry when his boy Dak chokes. Lash out at Gil.

It's the gift that keeps giving.

Being a Cowboys fan that lives in NJ, the abuse from my Giants fans friends is an onslaught to the highest degree , hence when my boys spank the Giants , you beat your sweet tits im going to give them the business 

Just now, whomper said:

Being a Cowboys fan that lives in NJ, the abuse from my Giants fans friends is an onslaught to the highest degree , hence when my boys spank the Giants , you beat your sweet tits im going to give them the business 

I'd rather not discuss his tits 

3 hours ago, whomper said:

My brother and I were cracking up about the onslaught of trash talk that came our way during that game. Multiple texts . Social media . In person etc. The best is my brother was bartending sunday and one of our servers sent his 4 year old son to the bar to trash talk my brother during the game :lol:  Its all good . Comes with the territory . There are some guys that hate Dallas more than they like their own teams 

I'm just saying, you may not be an obnoxious Cowboys fan but they have their share. Cowboyz1 (?) and his yearly wet dream posts here was just one example that many of us were exposed to. 

The whole "America's team" thing is tired and old. Their greatness was long ago, yes more recently than my Browns. But they were also great for a period, before I became a fan, and in a period now ignored by most who cover the NFL. (Sorry but SB titles 50+ years ago are just as meaningless as NFL Championships before then.)

4 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

I'd rather not discuss his tits 

They are real and they are spectacular 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Cowboy fans are annoying. All of them.

Tell me how that statement is wrong.

You're making it. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Is Gil a fan of some team, I know he bashes the Bears all the time but his profile doesn't say he's a fan. 

Gil hates everything

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Is Gil a fan of some team, I know he bashes the Bears all the time but his profile doesn't say he's a fan. 

He bashes his team of the Bears

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

3 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Gil hates everything

Accurate. Most miserable Huddler ever.  It was a tight competition between him and Grits.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, rajncajn said:

To be fair, Cowboys fans think every year is their year after every win. But at least the Cowboys were able to move the ball some. Had it not been for their defense they probably would have had a good chance to win. Eagles were bad at everything. 

It was bad across the board. When the Brotherly Shove doesn't work and Covey fumbled (recovered) a punt you knew it was all bad. 

• DMD locked this topic