[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas is going to the SB!

irish

I knew Philly was on the skids, didn't realize it was this bad losing 5 of the last 6 including games against bad teams like AZ, NYG and SEA who was on the playoff bubble. Saw they got blown out yesterday and figured they left some guys on the bench, since they needed a lot to move up in playoff seeding. We'll see if they survive the Bucs in the first round. 

Dallas looked pretty strong against WAS yesterday. If both them and the Lions win, they will meet in the 2nd round. 

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

As much as it pains me to say, Dallas took the bull by the horns and got the job done. You are 100% right on Philly. [b]What exactly went wrong with them I don't know,[/b] but they are definitely not the same team from the first half of the season.

49ers broke them

12 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

49ers broke them

I hope we get to play the 49ers again, I think it'll be very different. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, irish said:

Dallas is quite the enigma. Nobody has a greater range of possible outcomes IMO. Although I don't expect it, it wouldn't shock me to see them win a SB, nor play lousy and lose to the Packers. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Dallas is quite the enigma. Nobody has a greater range of possible outcomes IMO. Although I don't expect it, it wouldn't shock me to see them win a SB, nor play lousy and lose to the Packers. 

This 

12 hours ago, irish said:

of course you do.

healthy 49ers team wins.  i do not believe it will be a blow out, but certain teams know others' tendencies

14 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

of course you do.

healthy 49ers team wins.  i do not believe it will be a blow out, but certain teams know others' tendencies

I do think the 49ers still have the advantage, but I think, maybe with some hope, that it'll be a much better game.

• Haha 1

I think Belichick would have a chance at correcting Dallas' inconsistency issues. But no way McCarthy is getting fired 

Man, how embarrassing!  No one will want Dan Quinn and is McCarthy gone?

2 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

But no way McCarthy is getting fired 

Hmm.  There was buzz McCarthy was going into the playoffs coaching for his job.  If that was accurate he's certainly not going to be around.

Here comes Dallas!!  🤣 

It will be interesting to see if Green Bay can be competitive next week against the 49ers.  Not to take away from the Pack's dismantling of the Cowboys.  But, this game seemed to play into the idea of the NFC having one elite team and then a grouping of mediocre teams bunched up behind San Fran.  Perhaps I'm not giving GB enough credit for coming together late in the season.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

It will be interesting to see if Green Bay can be competitive next week against the 49ers.  Not to take away from the Pack's dismantling of the Cowboys.  But, this game seemed to play into the idea of the NFC having one elite team and then a grouping of mediocre teams bunched up behind San Fran.  Perhaps I'm not giving GB enough credit for coming together late in the season.....

Two teams I did not want to see the niners face coming into playoffs were packers and rams. Both teams are hot at the right time. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a rams packers championship game. 

Wow rams could host championship game as the 6th seed wildcard. Now that’s wild!

IMG_20240114_210143.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• DMD locked this topic