[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #17

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No f'n way is it H8.  Even if he confesses, I'm gonna say he dug these pics off the internet somewhere.

It's Dutch Oven or Brewer. :D

777895[/snapback]

I've already said it. It ain't me. The only clues that anyone could even possibly link to me are that I didn't vote for Bush, and alcholic. I'm a poor Giants fan for Christs sake. Keep me the hell out of this MH discussion. :D

I haven't read all the pages but for now I am going with Capt. Hook.

When I get to work, I will post again... :D

777801[/snapback]

H8 has yet to deny it.

777968[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure that :D was an admission JJ. I'm just waiting for the long explanation of what these pics represent, who the players are in this sex for soccer trade, and why he subjects us 'normal' MH poker players to his existence at the table.

I'm pretty sure that :D was an admission JJ.  I'm just waiting for the long explanation of what these pics represent, who the players are in this sex for soccer trade, and why he subjects us 'normal' MH poker players to his existence at the table.

777982[/snapback]

:D This can also throw people off his trail. I'm sticking with H8.

First of all, I feel bad for Az -- he said early on that this homo had a nice midriff. :D

Secondly, what's Furd's angle here? I might just be confused, but ABWF thanked him for a fun "fishing trip"...then, he takes credit for making this the "zenith of MH". Maybe I'm missing something.

As for H8, I'm kind of hoping that it IS him. That way, I'll have WAY more ammunition for our debates on the Huddle's Heroes team. Who's going to trust a transvestite/euro-soccer-boy-molester on matters of football??

Finally was able to coax somebody into doing this again, so here we go...

Just one side note here...if you've ever met a MH in person or already seen a pic of them, please don't blow their cover...thanks.

776487[/snapback]

I guess this refers to H8ers trips to WCOFF.