[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Player you absolutely hate.

BobWiley

A guy like TO's talent is undeniable...but I think that the damage he would cause to team chemistry just isn't worth what he brings. Then again, I'm a Pats fan. I'm a firm believer in the chemistry/team model as opposed to the individual superstar model.

And of course, I'm way happy to have Harrison on my team. I was a fan of his when he played for the Chargers though, too.

i think i would have to go with the King. Seeing him make that interception against my team and then dancing in the end zone really turns me against him. seriously, that is the funniest thing i have seen in a while. i absolutely love the Burger King and will buy the whopper anytime.

975161[/snapback]

Isn't that Deion too.

McNabb. I don't know why...he is just so freakin' goofy. But he get's the job done. Like, his little end zone celebration where he does a michael jackson thing? GOOFY! and he was all proud of it too. I mean, I think DNabb is trying too hard. He's like the kid at high school that is the biggest geek but is a big guy so no one picks on him, plus he's great at football so everyone praises him but doesn't really like to hang out with him. GOD! HE IRKS ME! Really! But I would love to have been the guy that picked him up in the same round I was going to, the pick before mine. :D

TO, and he is on my team.

I always loved Harrison, cheap-shot artist is in the eye of the beholder. Football is a contact sport, and I love watching guys that play hard and with abandon.

Oh, and maybe Roy "horse-tackle" Williams, I think I'd be a hugh fan of him if he were on any other team. Wouldn't mind seeing him as BDawk's eventual replacement.

Wish to have on your fantasy team or your homer team? Personally, I'm happy the Vikings no longer have Moss AND I'm glad I didn't get put in a position in any of my drafts where I felt like I HAD to draft him. Same goes for TO. Too many distractions to their teammates in real football. As far as fantasy goes, they are both the kind of players that will sit out a game with a hamstring injury just when you need them most.

When he was younger, I would have to say Favre. Now, I find myself cheering for him at times, even though I'm a Vikes fan (not when they're playing us, of course).

Today, I'm not sure...... Maybe Ray Lewis a year or two ago. I'd probably go with somebody like Rodney Harrison.

Fantasy-wise, I have the players that I want on my team. :D