[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm thinking that my son likes girls

untateve

The family is having dinner and we're having typical dinner conversation. I'm not sure how we got on the conversation, but I told my 11-yr-old that when you like a girl, your stomach gets all nervous like there are butterflies in it.

Now my 8-yr-old, when he was 6-7 yrs old, had a girl he liked in his class. She even kissed him on the cheek. Apparently due to his experiences, he disputed my assertion that one's stomach feels like there are butterflies in it when one likes a girl. Instead, he said that his "penis gets like a diving board." He then made his arm real straight, moved it back and forth, and made the sound a diving board makes just after you dive off of it. He then said, "You know, it's not bendable."

The family is having dinner and we're having typical dinner conversation. I'm not sure how we got on the conversation, but I told my 11-yr-old that when you like a girl, your stomach gets all nervous like there are butterflies in it.

Now my 8-yr-old, when he was 6-7 yrs old, had a girl he liked in his class. She even kissed him on the cheek. Apparently due to his experiences, he disputed my assertion that one's stomach feels like there are butterflies in it when one likes a girl. Instead, he said that his "penis gets like a diving board." He then made his arm real straight, moved it back and forth, and made the sound a diving board makes just after you dive off of it. He then said, "You know, it's not bendable."

:D Thats great

So, I'm curious...... After you quit laughing and picked yourself off the floor, what was your reply?????

Thats my favorite part right there

sometime the apple does fall far from the tree ( very far ) :D