[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why do you use the handle that you do?

Marauders11

[big John] :D It's the name of a Russian progressive metal band that you're fond of. [/big John]

1148594[/snapback]

that is a bald-faced lie

edit: before it was my middle name, it was the name of a character in mikhail bulgakov's novel "the master and margarita". and no, it has nothing to do with tequila, but it IS the greatest novel of the 20th century.

Edited by Azazello1313

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Gopher, though he denies it.

1148600[/snapback]

I categorically deny looking like Fred "Golpher" Gandy. I dont know who started it, but not unlike Rudy "Chavez" Galindo and Chandler "Azazello" Bing, once a name sticks, it sticks. Of course Chavez does look like Rudy Galindo, and his mannerisms are identical... :D

that is a bald-faced lie

edit: before it was my middle name, it was the name of a character in mikhail bulgakov's novel "the master and margarita".  and no, it has nothing to do with tequila, but it IS the greatest novel of the 20th century.

1148641[/snapback]

Azazello is your middle name? Was your mama on crack or is she a foreigner?

My nickname for most of my life, as my last name is Fatla.

It made more sense when I had the picture of Chris Farley, who was from my hometown of Madison, WI. Then I lost a sig bet earlier this year and was given the tice avy, which is just too cool to get rid of.

I categorically deny looking like Fred "Golpher" Gandy.  I dont know who started it, but not unlike Rudy "Chavez" Galindo and Chandler "Azazello" Bing, once a name sticks, it sticks.  Of course Chavez does look like Rudy Galindo, and his mannerisms are identical... :D

1148674[/snapback]

it is very possible that i started golpher and chandler......

i had nothing to do with galindo, but may have started goonie- goo-goo....

:D:D

Edited by Bier Meister

it wasn't my middle name until i legally changed it.  my slave middle name was edward.  :fist:

1148719[/snapback]

:D

Azazello lives in the UK, and writes Harry Potter fanfiction among other things.

It must be true, I found it on the Internet. :D

that is a bald-faced lie

edit: before it was my middle name, it was the name of a character in mikhail bulgakov's novel "the master and margarita".  and no, it has nothing to do with tequila, but it IS the greatest novel of the 20th century.

1148641[/snapback]

The best novel I read in college! I keep a copy in my house and read it from time to time. Don't know why I never made that connection...

first name is tony ... think the copier guy from saturday night live ...

tony ... making copies ... the tonster ... the tonorator ...

and terminator is one of my favorite flicks, so there is a parallel there ...

and one young lady on a message board said that i was quite the orator (i can get too verbose at times - i apologize in advance) ...

edited to correct the word 'orator' ... don't say it.

and the most important reason i stick with this stupid name - it never seems to be taken on any site where i register!

:D

Edited by tonorator

I am a big Jimmy Buffett fan so I took mine from the song "A Pirate Looks At 40". Plus, I will be 40 next September, so it fits.

I am a big Jimmy Buffett fan so I took mine from the song "A Pirate Looks At 40".  Plus, I will be 40 next September, so it fits.

1149692[/snapback]

Nice. My initial login name was Buffett, which I had for a while, but it was when I first signed on, and I wasn't posting much. Back then we could change user names, and when the Hugh thread came along, well, the rest is history.