[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why do you use the handle that you do?

Marauders11

My name is Italian from the old country.  Pronounced Ah-toe-meech-i-o.  Anthony Atomicceo.  That's my name.

Wednesday is Prince spaghetti day.

1292381[/snapback]

:D I went to college right down the street from the Prince Spaghetti Factory...

EDIT: On to my username...

As Big John will tell you, I was originally Gorbie. Gorbie was one of my first online IDs, short for Gorbachev. I was very interested in Russian History when I was younger, and then in college there was a pinball game I would play (Taxi), and Gorbachev was one of the characters. They called him Gorbie in the game, and it stuck.

I did have a few other names, though (I'm not telling...). I went to school for mechanical engineering, and spent quite a bit of time on the computer. I played a bunch of games and had a bunch of handles.

A few years out of school, I went to sign up for a yahoo e-mail account, and all of the nicknames I had used on-line (like 10 of them) were taken. That was the day I became Nick_Nameless (you know...because I didn't have a unique nickname anymore. I am still Nick_Nameless in many places and have not seen another.

Some what early on in my posting career here I gained some kind of reputation as a neanderthal when it came to family roles and structures. If I recall correctly, Bunz and Czarina were calling me out, and maybe Squeegiebo as well. So, I embraced my traditional 'neaderthal' views and became Caveman_Nick as a tribute to the wonderful ladies at this site.

Edited by Caveman_Nick

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I had this girl sitting up on some boat straps in an empty boat stall, and we were using it as a sex swing. A buddy of mine walks into the boat house and sees me hitting, and later that night he said "you really had her perched up there real nice". That was in highschool, and ever since then I've been known as Perch to all of my good friends.

Well ... originally many years ago my very first "handle" here at the Huddle was Blitzkrieg. That was the name of my fantasy football team meant to strike fear into my opponents because of my fearsome air and ground attack.

I may have had more aliases (back when we could change our names) than any other Huddler over the course of the years. The current one that I wear is the last one I was on before they changed services. And it is not in it's original form ... the admins made me change it.

Well ... originally many years ago my very first "handle" here at the Huddle was Blitzkrieg.  That was the name of my fantasy football team meant to strike fear into my opponents because of my fearsome air and ground attack.

I may have had more aliases (back when we could change our names) than any other Huddler over the course of the years.  The current one that I wear is the last one I was on before they changed services.  And it is not in it's original form ... the admins made me change it.

1292854[/snapback]

So, what you really mean is that Toolio was already taken? :D

My last name. Go figure.

! is supposed to be a factorial. I teach math. Students made it up for me so long ago I can't really remember the details.

1292888[/snapback]

I thought you were a joint alias of a few members at FBG.