[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So who is ROY now?

FishFreak

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hester has been impressive but no way does he win ROY. He's a special teamer that touches the ball and gets on the field what 5 times per game? That's like giving the MVP in baseball to a closer relief pitcher.....just criminal. I can't see him leaping over guys like Young, Colston, Jones-Drew, Bush and Ryans. You Bear fans are so annoying!

Hester has been impressive but no way does he win ROY. He's a special teamer that touches the ball and gets on the field what 5 times per game? That's like giving the MVP in baseball to a closer relief pitcher.....just criminal. I can't see him leaping over guys like Young, Colston, Jones-Drew, Bush and Ryans.

Finally someone w/a clue. lol @ giving it to a KR.

Colston.

It has to be Colston - it should be Colston even if he never plays another down. He has done so much more as a rookie WR than anyone else that he deserves it. He was good from day one.

I have a feeling our fearless leader may have changed his mind after the VY OT touchdown...

Hester has been impressive but no way does he win ROY. He's a special teamer that touches the ball and gets on the field what 5 times per game? That's like giving the MVP in baseball to a closer relief pitcher.....just criminal. I can't see him leaping over guys like Young, Colston, Jones-Drew, Bush and Ryans. You Bear fans are so annoying!

First off, this is ROY. Not league MVP.

Secondly, when was the last time a rookie closer single-handedly broke 2 NFL records in his rookie year?

:D

If Eric Gagne won the '03 NL Cy Young, I don't see why Hester can't win the ROY. How many NFL records have Young, Colston, Bush, or Jones-Drew broken this year? :D

I'm not saying that Hester SHOULD win the ROY, but he certainly deserves strong consideration.

:bash:

If Eric Gagne won the '03 NL Cy Young, I don't see why Hester can't win the ROY. How many NFL records have Young, Colston, Bush, or Jones-Drew broken this year? :D

I'm not saying that Hester SHOULD win the ROY, but he certainly deserves strong consideration.

Before the injury Colston had a very legitimate shot at breaking all the rookie records for WRs as well as having a very good chance at leading the entire league in receptions & recieving yards making him a shoe-in for the Pro Bowl. Are you all going to try to tell me a KR who's scored 5 TDs deserves it more? And I though I was a homer. :D