[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want my man card back...

Puddy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With a screw gun? On a car with decals?

NO WAY!

Side of the road, on a shoulder with classic jack and wrench. Go big or go home.

I did this in the old Vette on I-95 with tractor trailers flying by me at 90 MPH. I am man, hear me roar.

NO WAY!

Side of the road, on a shoulder with classic jack and wrench. Go big or go home.

Side of the road, dead of night, raining. No light, coat, or heaven forbid, umbrella.

AND driver's side next to a highway frequented by big rigs.

Them's the majors, puddin.

baby steps, man....baby steps. successful completion of this disneyland tire-change ride or whatever it is is still a step in the right direction.

Dude, look at the last 2 pics again. It isnt even a full bumber car at the fair or even the vibrating kind that you put a quarter in for a 3 year old to sit in outside of walmart. It is just a door with a tire attached. What kind of scam is Puddy running here?

Dude, look at the last 2 pics again. It isnt even a full bumber car at the fair or even the vibrating kind that you put a quarter in for a 3 year old to sit in outside of walmart. It is just a door with a tire attached. What kind of scam is Puddy running here?

Really should revoke card for life for trying to pull a fast one on us all................... :D

baby steps, man....baby steps. successful completion of this disneyland tire-change ride or whatever it is is still a step in the right direction.

baby steps? fine. but reacquirement of a man card when you're doing it under supervision? that's a slap in the face to all the TimC's of the world.

:D:D

NO WAY!

I want video. I think there was a stunt double doing all the hard work.

Side of the road, dead of night, raining. No light, coat, or heaven forbid, umbrella.

AND driver's side next to a highway frequented by big rigs.

Them's the majors, puddin.

+1,2,3