[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good vibes requested

nogohawk

Yesterday afternoon, I had to do one of the hardest things in recent memory ... our beloved Jasmine (pictured in my avatar) came down with acute liver failure earlier this week and I had to end her suffering. I held her head at the vet's office as she slipped away. :D

It was a crushing blow to Mrs. Nogo and me - she was our best friend for the past 11 years and real good dog. Very well mannered and loved chasing tennis balls in the yard and an occassional squirrel. She will be sorrowfully missed by us and her companion - Lil Bear (our 3 year old Keeshond).

Any good vibes would help us get through this difficult time.

Yesterday afternoon, I had to do one of the hardest things in recent memory ... our beloved Jasmine (pictured in my avatar) came down with acute liver failure earlier this week and I had to end her suffering. I held her head at the vet's office as she slipped away. :D

It was a crushing blow to Mrs. Nogo and me - she was our best friend for the past 11 years and real good dog. Very well mannered and loved chasing tennis balls in the yard and an occassional squirrel. She will be sorrowfully missed by us and her companion - Lil Bear (our 3 year old Keeshond).

So Sorry to hear it Nogo..My prayers sent to you and yours. Its truly a heartbreaking and painful thing to go through..I will say what I always say when these threads unfortunately come up. The vet said to us when we put Emmitt down something that gave me some comfort..She said what you did yesterday was truly the last act of kindness you could show your dog..Take care and God bless.

Remember the good times, and dog's nature is to stay with their master no matter what, so take solace in the fact that you did the right thing. I'm sorry for your and your wife's loss-remember the good times and don't dwell on the end, as a good dog loves to please and she would want her memories to do just that for you and yours. Sorry for your loss-The Captain.

So Sorry to hear it Nogo..My prayers sent to you and yours. Its truly a heartbreaking and painful thing to go through..I will say what I always say when these threads unfortunately come up. The vet said to us when we put Emmitt down something that gave me some comfort..She said what you did yesterday was truly the last act of kindness you could show your dog..Take care and God bless.

that's really the truth.......and be thankful for the good memories you've got..... :D

so sorry for your loss, my condolences on what must be a very difficult time :D