[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Johnson size hereditary?

muck

Is Johnson size hereditary?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is Johnson size hereditary?

• I have one teenage (or older) son who's Johnson is bigger than mine by quite a bit.
    • I have one teenage (or older) son who's Johnson is pretty much the same size as mine.
    • I have one teenage (or older) son who's Johnson is an embarrassment to the family name.
    • I have more than one teenage (or older) sons and their Johnsons are different in size - and they are all bigger than me.
    • I have more than one teenage (or older) sons and their Johnsons are different in size - one bigger and one the same size as me.
    • I have more than one teenage (or older) sons and their Johnsons are very different in size - one bigger and one smaller than me.
    • I have more than one teenage (or older) sons and their Johnsons are pretty much the same size as each other and me.
    • I have more than one teenage (or older) sons and their Johnsons are different in size - one is the same size and one smaller than me.
    • I have more than one teenage (or older) sons and their Johnsons are both smaller than mine.
    • I have at least one son past puberty and have no idea how big their Johnson is vs. mine.
    • I don't have a son past puberty.

I have no empirical evidence to back this up, but I am guessing it is hereditary--if your dad's dick wasn't big enough to impregnate your mom, your dick probably won't be big enough to impregnate anyone either.

Would he really be your dad then? :D

Well, I've already mentioned numerous times that after my son's circumcision, the Dr. said it was the first time he had to use the largest ring that he had. So, it appears my son will have the same blessing/curse that I had...... and yes, it can be a curse sometimes. :D

Well, I've already mentioned numerous times that after my son's circumcision, the Dr. said it was the first time he had to use the largest ring that he had. So, it appears my son will have the same blessing/curse that I had...... and yes, it can be a curse sometimes. :D

:D

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian!?!? This is probably the creepiest thread we've ever had here. And that's saying a lot.....

The creepiest thread ever? Awww, pshaw.

This thread is wrong in so many ways.

Coming from you, that means something!

Some would call this "a lie told to make the dad feel good about his new son" or "excellent bedside manner".

With all the minivans out there riding their kids around in a cocoon since birth until they turn 18, it surprises me we have any peckers left in America.

My Dad and me in diapers used to cruise around picking up hookers in a big ole American V-8 with no seat belts or pansy child seats.

Kids today and their spoiled parents. :D

You guys and your johnsons. :doh:

:tup:

FYI: There is an unwritten, but well known "online rule"......we take all inches claimed....divide by 2 and add an inch. :D

Come to WCOFF again and we'll all just have to test your claim. You be the judge... :D

:D

I shared in another thread that my wife's friend, when she came to visit our newborn a week or so ago mentione his "endowmnet". Of course, I had expected my wife to appropriately respond by saying it ran in the family :D ..... but she didn't. :tup: