[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAMMIT!

rocknrobn26

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel better RR and please do all you can to get to Vegas

+1, I am going to get to the Flamingo early in the day and was hoping to play some Blackjack with you and Skippy. I warned Claudeen and HAzel last week we were coming :D

Seriosuly though, take care of the shoulder.

Get that baby in a sling right away. Take some ibu and get to the Doctor for better meds. You can drink and play cards one handed while the other is in a sling and heavily medicated. Vegas on meds baby, the only way to fly!! Good luck RR

+1 I just spent a week there on Beer/Patrone and Vicodine and am looking forward to another 4 days of it starting next Friday.

No it doesn't.

:D I can't use my arm at all! If/when you have an Asian or redheaded nurse that will accompany me, then we'll talk. But you'll have to 'splain it o my wife.

Why does this ruin your trip to WCOFF? Were you planning on flapping your arms to get there?

:wacko: Okay, I needed that. :wacko:

Rub some dirt on it, Robin. I have the feeling some of these cats are gonna need you in Vegas. Not necessarily in a biblical sense in every case, but you know what I mean. :D

Tried that and failed! Does dog chit work?? I gots a lot of that.

If theses guys need a 58 yo cripple, THEY are in trouble and not worth partying with.!

Feel better RR and please do all you can to get to Vegas

Trying, but it looks bad. Seeing a surgeon tomorrow. If he had a quick cure, even a temporary one, I'm in Vegas in a NY minute! But the arm doesn't even move, and if I force it the F'n pain is unreal. :wacko:

To be honest, I need these comments. It's been a bad year healthwise and it's goin' down the crapper quickly!

My mental state is not good. This place is therapy for me.

Sorry for the dramatics.

How about a purple genie?
i can't get that image outta my head :D

Purple Genie?????

If that was real nurse, recoveries in hospitals would be cut in half! :wacko::wacko:

Consider that as a side job, H8!

WCOFF 2007 is NOT gonna happen for me! :D Just got back from the surgeon. He's sending me for an MRI next week w/ surgery following close.

My arm has the functionality of a road kill. Christ, the wife has to help me shower/get dressed, and believe me that is NOT erotic in the least! :wacko:

Yall enjoy Vegas! Toss a few back for me!

Hopefully WCOFF 2008 WILL happen!

rr26

The purple genie is, well, :D I'm sorry I looked.

But in any event, hope you have a speedy recovery RR. Oh crap, my cat is eating a bird, be right back...

:wacko:

FWIW...............

H8 you have an email.

Thanks again to all of you. :D

This place is the best therapy w/ the best people on Earth! I truly mean that. :yup:

The pm's, the emails, and the phone calls will get me thru this.

Special thanks to Sky, Spain, and Skippy!

I'm pissed, angry, and I want to hit something, but Yall made me not!

Thanks again! :wacko:

rr26

OK guys, RR bought us a couple pitchers at hooters Sunday during the games.

:cheers:

RR, that really sucks you aren't coming to WCOFF. I was telling the chick I'm bringing that you checked out the ride before I flew up there and got it and sent me pics, etc. and how I owed you some Soup! Get better quickly.

:D

:cheers:

RR, that really sucks you aren't coming to WCOFF. I was telling the chick I'm bringing that you checked out the ride before I flew up there and got it and sent me pics, etc. and how I owed you some Soup! Get better quickly.

:D

Get better soon my friend. Thoughts and prayers are on the way.

Thanks for the thoughts and best wishes.

Soup....I'll take a rain check on the Soup! :wacko:

I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow. I'd rather be in a cramped seat on SWA! :D I'll be there in spirit, but would prefer in person!

I hope all of you have a great time!

Edited by rocknrobn26

I wish you could have made it. That sucks. Hopefully you'll be back in action soon.

BTW, I've heard shark cartiledge (sp?) is really good for connective tissue. I don't think it could ever fix anything but it's supposedly like vitamins for that type of tissue.

Robin -

Just catching up on all now that I am back from vacation. Sorry won;t get the chance to toss a few back in Vegas, but get well, take care of yourself and we'll see yo uthere next year.

I'll try come up with a hughmorous quip, bnut have nothing at the moment. Perhaps if I get time to get some of the vacation photos online and make a post I can insert some good natured jokes (I've get a good one on Puddy)