[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how many guns ...

zmanzzzz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a Love Gun here.

:D Well other than one of those, I have a couple water guns and a few of those nerf dart/disk guns. I'm ready for some action.

Same as Whoop. Why so many? :D

I own two now- a Thompson/Center Encore pistol with interchangable barrels for silhouette target shooting and a derringer for personal protection (I have a concealed firearm permit).

None.....

I'm afraid that if I did I would wind up shooting some idiot driver that was <Fill in the Blank here> instead of driving...

But I'm not all bad, I would at least fire a warning shot before taking them out :D

In my latest save on Medal of Honor I have the Springfield '03, the Shotgun, the Gewher Sniper Rifle, the MG-40 and some stick grenades.

In my latest saved game of GTA 3 I'm totally loaded. . .I'm talking rocket launcher, flame thrower, uzi, the works.

:D

In real life. . . .zero, and I've never felt the need to own, borrow or be within 50 miles of a real firearm. And I lived a stone's throw from Harlem for almost 10 years.

Edited by SheikYerbuti

In my latest save on Medal of Honor I have the Springfield '03, the Shotgun, the Gewher Sniper Rifle, the MG-40 and some stick grenades.

In my latest saved game of GTA 3 I'm totally loaded. . .I'm talking rocket launcher, flame thrower, uzi, the works.

:D

In real life. . . .zero, and I've never felt the need to own, borrow or be within 50 miles of a real firearm. And I lived a stone's throw from Harlem for almost 10 years.

cruise by here and I'll let ya hip shoot the ak.

I was shoveling snow when I was a kid for cash around my neighborhood and I found a handgun. It was in a leather case. It was a Beretta (sp) My dad is a retired cop. At the time he was on the job. I brought it home and gave it to him. That is the only time I ever held a real gun in my hand.