[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

annoying things

zmanzzzz

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a guy just sat down next to me in the computer lab and he smells like aftershave. it is borderline intollerable and im considering moving as soon as i finish this thread. :D

so, post things that annoy you.

Stinky guys are everywhere. what can I say, it is what it is. :D

Almost too many to summarize.

Service employees that can't speak english.

People that park in front of the gas pump, and spend 10 minutes in the store :D

Dial up menues rather than a person

Tailgaiters (by the way, the closer you follow me, the slower I go...just a rule)

Barbers that want to talk

Oh hell, I'm a miserable lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophy.

"It is what it is"

Everytime I hear this, I see red.

One of my all time favorite lines.

As for annoying things... Cowboy fans. :D

What's the deal with people at a red light these days. Almost always at least one car stopped a car length or more behind the car in front of them. Pull up you idiot, they're not going to all of the sudden back up on you. :D Especially annoying when you want to take the left turn lane and cars are backed up and you're blocked from getting there cuz there's 10 feet between every car in front of you. :D

having to repeatedly give your food order @ a deli. It's like they're robots. 1st the bread and condiments, produce, meat/cheese. lastly, any soda and/or chips.

hell, i just told you a ham and provolone on wheat,mustard no mayo, no tomatoes & everything else. How hard is that to remember!! yet we have to go step by step while you make the freaking sandwich answering questions.

Edited by boat_hacked

Im with you bigtime on that. I hate when pressing 0 doesnt work too..Going to commercial in football right after a kickoff annoys me since we just got back from one

I will take a push button menu any day of the week compared to my BIGGEST pet peeve... phone menus that force you to say what you want, but then their voice recognition doesn't work and they force you to repeat yourself OVER AND OVER. Makes you sound like an idiot if you're within earshot of other people.

This happened to me recently calling Sears I think about some tires, and sounded something like this: Silence... Yes... Silence... Automotive Department... Silence... :D (sigh) AUTOMOTIVE DEPARTMENT... Silence... :D AH-TO-MO-TIVE DE-PART-MENT!!!... Silence... :wacko:OPERATOR, OPERATOR, OPERATOR GDAMNIT... GET ME A MOTHER F'ING HUMAN BEING TO TALK TO RIGHT F'N NOW!!!

I will take a push button menu any day of the week compared to my BIGGEST pet peeve... phone menus that force you to say what you want, but then their voice recognition doesn't work and they force you to repeat yourself OVER AND OVER. Makes you sound like an idiot if you're within earshot of other people.

But of course you input your account number and other information and when the person finally takes your call, you have to tell it again. :D What's the point of inputting your information again?

Almost too many to summarize.

Im with you bigtime on that. I hate when pressing 0 doesnt work too..Going to commercial in football right after a kickoff annoys me since we just got back from one

I hate the menus where you have to say your answer, try calling Directv or Verizon anymore these days :D