[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Would Appreciate Your Prayers...

Chargerz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going in tomorrow for a cardiac angiogram and possible stent placements in my coronary arteries. I've had 5 placed in 2006 already, but lately I've been having chest pain just walking back and forth between my car and office (about 50 yards).

I can't go on with the pain at this level. It limits me too much, and I run a greater risk of having an actual heart attack in the near future. If they can't open up my arteries with stents, then I'll have to have open-heart surgery.

I would appreciate all the prayers you can send my way because I happen to believe that prayer works.

I'll give an update as soon as I can.

Make no mistake......getting old is a BITCH!!!! :wacko:

I will say a prayer for you each and every morning. Those that know the powers of Prayer and Christ have nothing to fear! Take care my friend...I hope the stents are a success.

My Mom asked me the other day how were you doing and have I updated you on her status. You made a huge impact in her life just by simply caring and taking those extra steps you did. You are a great man and I am glad we have gotten to become friends. :D

Edited by SuperBalla

Big prayers going out to the guy that has advised and helped so many of us on these boards. I pray for the best news you could possibly get :wacko:

Steve,

Sorry I'm late here, but prayers and best wishes have been sent! And will continue. We are too close in age (and more) for me NOT to take this into my heart!

I want to see you at WCOFF! :wacko: You WILL be there! I've had my heart problems this year, but nothing like yours!

Take peace! I'm praying that all will go well!

Hang in there my very good friend.

I have a teary eye going right now. Kick tihs thing in the ass! Call me if you want, or PM w/ a good time to get a hold of you.

Hours on the clock do NOT exist ! ANYTIME!

I'm here for you Bro! Do what you have to, but understand that there are many, MANY people who are pulling for you.

rr26 I am here for you!