[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the first huddler you ever met in person ?

whomper

The popped my cherry thread got me thinking. Who is the first huddler you ever met in person ? For me it was TBone 65. I had 2 extra tickets to an Orioles game at Camden yards and posted it on here if anyone was interested. TBone responded and met me and my friends at the stadium . I also met his son Eric that day. Great time and he has been a great friend ever since. Who was the first huddler you have ever met in person ?

I believe it was Darin(an hour or so before meeting up with Bushwacked and Big Country). I am having a hard time remembering if my trip to SoCal was prior to the Tiger game with Chiefjay and Furd (which was the year before the Tiger game with wiegie and Egret).

So I was the first for Jimmy (who took me for a great Brazilian dinner in Salt Lake City), Darin and Bushwacked. Was I the first for anyone else? Maybe Chiefjay? Furd? Loaf?

I think I'm quite the cherry popper, which is surprising considering the age I lost my virginity.

Edited by Puddy

SkY

Think you were standing next to Dragon when I walked up weren't you?

As for me.... Techwarrior was the first. However, knew him before the Huddle come into being as a member of what at the time was my long time local league.

Believe Rhino was the first ... that didn't live here in Bremerton.

Steelbunz stopped into my store in the Outer Banks with some of her family when she was on vacation.

You know what Keg? I was cleaning out my desk last week.....moving it down to the basement and setting up a new one.....and found your business card from the OBX store! :wacko:

The niece I bought the bear for just played goalie in her HS's soccer match against a crosstown rival in the playoffs the other night.....LOL.

Man.....they grow up fast. :D

I met Sarge, his lovely wife and two of their co-workers at Razoos for luch. I assume he brought the co-workers in case he needed back-up. Good thing we got along well because he didn't bring enough friends. :D:D

I've been fortunate enough to have met quite a few huddlers. I was supposed to have met KState at the Cowboys Titans home opener. A vendor got me a limo and I left my cell phone in the limo and we never hooked-up. My first and last limo ride screwed that up. :wacko:

Chavez, went at a sports bar for a Badgers football game, where they lost to Iowa.

I met Chavez and Big John in a Milwaukee bar. Big John was as cool as advertised. Chavez kept trying to get me to sing karaoke to the tune of "Pour Some Sugar on Me" and asked for my phone number countless times. I currently have a restraining order in place. Good guys the both of them!

I believe it was Darin(an hour or so before meeting up with Bushwacked and Big Country). I am having a hard time remembering if my trip to SoCal was prior to the Tiger game with Chiefjay and Furd (which was the year before the Tiger game with wiegie and Egret).

:wacko:SoCal was before the first Tigers game.

never met any Huddlers other than Facebook-- BJ, when will you join, I'd like to see your pic :wacko:

I mad my picture a few times here (wcoff, skylive tour for instance) and an old one for MH. But if you are looking for a good picture, it doesn't exist.