[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers and good vibes

whomper

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whomps Mom & Dad back in the day

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4121203968/tt0070666

:wacko:

I have a great picture of my dad on a motorcycle in the Army. I have to scan and post it

Dang that sucks Whomp. Tell your dad that we are hoping for a quick recovery.

And if he's anything like you he'll at least get a free back waxing out of it.

:D:D

Positive vibes coming your way. :2cents:

If he needs something to do during recovery, get him a laptop and the moneymakers game.

We could use another easy $10.

:D:D

The Surgery is set for Thursday. They did preliminary work yesterday and his platelets are low which was a problem he had the first go around. They are giving him something for that . Thanks for all the well wishes everybody. I'll keep you posted

Thoughts and prayers on the way Chris. Sounds like he has a bit of a road to recovery, so stay positive and I am sure your Dad will be fine. I'm close to let me know if you need anything.

Edited by The Wolf

Thanks again everybody. The surgery is at 2 today. I went to see him last night. I spent 2 hours alone with him. We had a good talk. He is nervous. I told him he had a ton of prayers and good thoughts behind him. Ill keep you posted. They are estimating a 6 hour surgery. My brother and I are going to the hospital to sit with my mom.