[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sleep wear

Kid Cid

Sleep wear  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wear to bed?

• Full pajamas
    • Sleep shirt (mostly for the ladies but you never know)
    • Undies
    • Combination of sleep shirt and undies
    • Nothing but what I was born with
    • Puddy (please explain)
  2. 2. Where do you change into your sleep attire?

• Under the covers with the lights off. No one but the gods see me naked.
    • Sitting in bed but with the lights off
    • Sitting in bed but with the lights on
    • Outside the bed
    • I make use of the stripper poll while prepping for bed
    • Puddy (please explain)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: The Puddy option in part 1 is the same as the preceding choice.

Not true. Someone could decide that a little black cocktail dress is their sleep wear of choice.

Normally I wear undies. If the kids have someone spend the night, we're at the deer lease, or visiting friends I'll wear pajama bottoms. My wife has been on me for a while now saying that now that my girls are getting older I need to start wearing PJ's, but I just don't like them.

I don't wear pajamas, just undies or nude...I have some shorts I wear. Kinda running shorts but not tight. can't explain them but...why do you ask?

Just a conversation a group of us was having over beers. I figgered I'd gather some actual if somewhat suspect data to confirm or deny.

I don't have children, and I am a restless sleeper (losts of tossing and turning). I am one of the birthday suit sleepers. I have tried shorts, boxers, pajama pants, and I don't where tighty whiteys, so I sleep in nothing. My wife on the other had usually has atleast on layer, if not two sometimes.

On where I disrobe, is in the bathroom or walk in closet depending on where my dirty clothes are going that day.

Just a conversation a group of us was having over beers.

:wacko: even gheyer.

I usually sleep in boxers. anything more than that drives me crazy. plus, pajamas on grown men are just goofy.

and just to clarify, the "puddy" option in this poll refers to adult underoos, correct?

Normally I wear undies. If the kids have someone spend the night, we're at the deer lease, or visiting friends I'll wear pajama bottoms. My wife has been on me for a while now saying that now that my girls are getting older I need to start wearing PJ's, but I just don't like them.

And your still wearing undies? Phag.

:wacko: even gheyer.

I usually sleep in boxers. anything more than that drives me crazy. plus, pajamas on grown men are just goofy.

and just to clarify, the "puddy" option in this poll refers to adult underoos, correct?

I think that's so we'll know who can't change their own tires and discount their opinion...

Cotton sweat shorts and a tee-shirt usually. Don't like sleeping commando; got sick of waking up to Weimeraners liking my torso.

Quit smearing peanut butter on your junk then, you perv! :D

:wacko:

It's funny because my wife makes a point of saying how it's always different for me. "What are you wearing tonight?". Now I just try to mix it up just for the hell of it. Work with me here, we're going on 9 years tomorrow, so you've got to stir the pot whenever you can. I feel so freaking old. :D

Winter time, pj pants and a T

spring and fall, either soccer shorts and a tee or undies and a t

summer either swap the T for a tank (or ditch the top) or just go buck nekid (the latter is usually intended to be a less than subtle reminder that we're, well, due :wacko:)