[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So i'm on vacation in S Florida.

tbimm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posed this question to the guy that hired me. His response was, " Nuts and bolts are nuts and bolts".

It's all ball bearings these days

Congrats dude! But you should know BEM is gonna be all over this...

Ill be in West Palm visiting in laws next weekend. You still gonna be down there?

I am planning on flying out next weekend. They have a boat coming in on monday and I am staying an extra week to do the maintenance on this one. Serves 2 purposes. I will get familiar with what I will be doing when I get back down here and I also get a chance to leave an impression on the new boss. I don't want him changing his mind while I am settling things in New Orleans.

You are in Tampa right? My uncle lives in that area so I am sure I will be over that way at some point.

As far as the crackhead goes? I don't post anything in these forums that I would be worried about so he can fire away. It only serves to prove his idiocy!

It's all ball bearings these days

:D

And congrats! on the new gig! :wacko: It makes my day when I hear good news like this!

ETA: I hear you can get a steal/deals in the real estate market down there in S. Fla. right now too!

Edited by millerx

Congrats!

Soo o o can you show us some pics when you drop a hemi in one of these boats?

I have some pics from the day I spent looking around that I will put together when I get back home. I plan to take a lot of pictures of the work I will be doing. These boats are amazing. I mentioned the 70 footer had twin 8 cylinder diesels but failed to mention the 117 footer had twin 16 cylinder german diesels in it. I liked that engine room the best cause I could stand up straight and walk all the way around both engines.

The smaller boats will require fitting into some awefully tight spaces to work on them.

Are you going to be just doing engine work or some of the other stuff as well?

No he was actually joking with me about how I can't just hide out in the engine room. He wants to teach me a bunch on the other stuff too. I am very good with Auto electronics so that should carry over pretty well. Probably the hardest thing for me will be learning the carpentry skills required to do some of the interior refitting.