[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My first client is probably going to pass away this weekend...

muck

When I was first starting out, this very gracious and generous man put me on retainer when he could have hired anyone in the world given the size of his rolodex and his professional position. I'll never know why he did hire me, other than to presume he had some sort of affinity for me and what I was trying to do.

Over the past decade, he has become a very dear friend. I cannot stop crying when I think about what he has meant to me in my ongoing efforts to provide for my family while doing something I genuinely love. If it had not been for him, I would have never been able to even consider having my own investment company. His generous spirit has put food on my families' table for years.

He has been battling an uncurable disease for the past 18 months and has stopped eating; his wife told me today that their family is gathered together and believe that it'll be sometime this weekend that he passes.

RIP, David.

When I was first starting out, this very gracious and generous man put me on retainer when he could have hired anyone in the world given the size of his rolodex and his professional position. I'll never know why he did hire me, other than to presume he had some sort of affinity for me and what I was trying to do.

Over the past decade, he has become a very dear friend. I cannot stop crying when I think about what he has meant to me in my ongoing efforts to provide for my family while doing something I genuinely love. If it had not been for him, I would have never been able to even consider having my own investment company. His generous spirit has put food on my families' table for years.

He has been battling an uncurable disease for the past 18 months and has stopped eating; his wife told me today that their family is gathered together and believe that it'll be sometime this weekend that he passes.

RIP, David.

:wacko: So sorry to hear Muck. There is an older man that I owe my career to as well. I would feel the same way if I was losing him. RIP David

Really sorry to hear that Muck.

We buried my wife's grandmother today. I didn't know her well but still cried a lot. The service was beautiful, as were my wife's uncles singing old Irish toasts. It was a really nice sendoff. She was 94, left behind 15 kids, 47 grandkids and 54 great-grandkids.