[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why don't people from Pittsburgh ever shut up!?!?

Seahawks21

At least once a week I get stuck on a sales call in our call center for our website, and when I look at the caller ID, I see (314).......

It always starts the same way, "Hey, how's it going? I've got a quick question for ya."

That's the death sentence. I've been on the phone well over an hour now. Apparently there is no such thing as a quick question for Pennslyvania Italians.

At least once a week I get stuck on a sales call in our call center for our website, and when I look at the caller ID, I see (314).......

It always starts the same way, "Hey, how's it going? I've got a quick question for ya."

That's the death sentence. I've been on the phone well over an hour now. Apparently there is no such thing as a quick question for Pennslyvania Italians.

leave Menudo alone

And this affliction definitely extends to James Harrison, Rashard Mendenhall and others..............

The freaking guy called back again! He wanted to hear himself talk about car shows for 45 minutes. "I gotta quick question for ya...Ya know, the Adams fairway wood kind of reminds me of the 57 Chevy. My dad had a 57 Chevy, and I stole it a few times from him. You see them all the time at car shows now. I went to this one car show last week with two guys that I used to box with in the military. There are some really good boxers in the military. A lot of the boxers used to eat at this place called Arnie's steakhouse....."

There wasn't even a question in there!!! You're right, 314 was his cell number. Living in Pittsburgh with the St. Louis cell phone. Last week I had a guy from Pittsburgh read me and entire magazine article about the kind of fabric that was used on his jacket after saying "I gotta quick question for ya.". I tried to interrupt him at least seven times. "I'm almost done, but you gotta hear this." I finally get him to talk about golf for all of ten seconds, then he goes and starts talking about bird migration.

"Gotta quick question for ya". Sure ya do.

The freaking guy called back again! He wanted to hear himself talk about car shows for 45 minutes. "I gotta quick question for ya...Ya know, the Adams fairway wood kind of reminds me of the 57 Chevy. My dad had a 57 Chevy, and I stole it a few times from him. You see them all the time at car shows now. I went to this one car show last week with two guys that I used to box with in the military.

He steals....he boxed (in the military no less)...won't shut up....obviously he's black, not Italian.

I doubt that's Pitt. I didn't even hear anything about clinging to guns or religion.