[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Russell Wilson to Broncos

darin3

Wow Denver is instantly a contender. Those AFC west division games are going to be fun to watch. I’m going to love having Javonte Williams as a keeper assuming Gordon doesn’t return. Biggest question is going to be wich one of their receivers is going to become the stud?

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 1

Just now, League_Champion said:

The trade is for three players (one being Drew Lock) and two first rounders and two second rounders and a fifth for Russell Wilson and a fourth

Word is it’s a valuable offensive player. Could be Fant, or one of the WR? I’d be surprised if it’s Javonte since Gordon is a free agent

Calling it now, both sides will end up disappointed with this deal. Seattle is expecting a Cowboys dealing Hershel Walker type success story and it's not going to happen. The Broncos on the other hand are dealing any chance of keeping or building a supporting cast for Wilson.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, rajncajn said:

Calling it now, both sides will end up disappointed with this deal. Seattle is expecting a Cowboys dealing Hershel Walker type success story and it's not going to happen. The Broncos on the other hand are dealing any chance of keeping or building a supporting cast for Wilson.

Probably, but today it makes sense for both sides. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Seahawks Receive: 1st Round Pick 1st Round Pick 2nd Round Pick 2nd Round Pick 5th Round Pick Drew Lock Shelby Harris Noah Fant

Broncos Receive: Russell Wilson 4th Round Pick

Why even bother with the SEA 4th? That's a lot of value for Wilson.

Word on the street over the past couple of months is they simply liked Albert O more than Fant.  Fant had kinda reached a plateau while Albert O flashed way more upside.  So it makes total sense that the Broncos were fine including Fant in this deal.

Glad I held on to Sutton.

Hoping for good things for Wilson in DEN this upcoming season. That's a lot of value for him, and they send him out of their division and even out of the conference. 

I'm assuming this much info leaking out means that he has approved the trade.