[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Agency Tracker

League_Champion

1 hour ago, Ramhock said:

Heard OBJ won't be ready until near the end of next season.  Don't think anyone will sign him until then.

Curious where are you hearing that, and what is it based on? 

I was looking for news, see several stories (not reading them all so possibly using same sources for info) saying that the Rams still hope to sign OBJ after signing ARob. 

I also see a tweet from OBJ after ARob and Adams contracts talking about how motivated he is now, like he's going to get something close to that after a major injury and several years of mediocre stats (yes even the last half of 21 with the Rams, a few more TDs but other receiving stats nothing great). He'll be 3rd or 4th WR behind Cupp, ARob and possibly Woods. Whenever he's finally able to get on the field. 

12 minutes ago, Ramhock said:

ACL is 6-9 months.  He suffered it 7 months from week 1.  Week 1 is absolute best case scenario.  Complicating is it is his 2nd ACL on that knee.

Yes but that was known when the injury occurred and I thought speculation then was he'd miss about half the season, back in early November which is the middle of the season. 

So when somebody says "I'm hearing he won't be ready until the end of the season" I'm curious if that is a change in prognosis, or just a bit of a different interpretation of the original situation. Sounds like the latter.

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

Odd that Achilles seems to be less devastating these days than acl? 

Achilles recovery has been 4-6 months on average for some time now. ACL is between 8-12 months. 

44 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll put this here... 

Best off season ever?! 

I got to admit it has been very entertaining. The moves out of nowhere like Davante Adams, the Watson swerve going to Cleveland after all reports were that they were out of the running, Brady unretiring.

3 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Do you think all the big trades is because the Rams had great success in their moves

This also crossed my mind. This has been going on in the NBA for years, building super teams. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Like a fantastic spot for him? Other than aj Brown, they appear to have no one?

Our am i over estimating hoppers ability?

Well, you should be guaranteed 2 starting TEs in now in one of our Bond leagues. I like it because Tannehill has had success with TEs in the past.

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2022 at 8:57 PM, LordOpie said:

Like a fantastic spot for him? Other than aj Brown, they appear to have no one?

Our am i over estimating hoppers ability?

and now robert woods.  i like that trio

2 hours ago, Big John said:

Fournette to re-sign with Bucs.

Yeah, we knew his "visit" with the Pats was a waste. With Harris, Stevenson and white coming back, he'd be another lost in the shuffle role player. 

Edited by irish

On 3/21/2022 at 8:15 AM, League_Champion said:

Is this not the strangest off-season? 

I don't recall this many top tier or former top tier players trading teams like this in years.  

On 3/18/2022 at 10:00 PM, Shaft said:

Austin Hooper to sign with the Titans.

I like that signing. I like Robert Woods too. He may be gassed, I don't know, but if he is similar to how he was, he is a nice addition anyway. The Titans have to find a way to take some of the load off Henry and it seems like Tannehill is better on short/intermediate routes anyway.