[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Kelce giving way to father time?

irish

10 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

He definitely looks slower out there 

And I guess at 34, after all those hits, he should. 

They make some good points, but get some stats wrong which always has me wondering about the author. Yes he is probably on a slight decline, some of it (TD numbers) not really an issue with his skills but the overall offense and lack of weapons allowing teams to key on him, 

Stats errors: First he has a stat line saying Kelce has 80 receptions on 80 targets, it is really 108 targets, okay maybe a simple typo. Then he goes on to talk about Kelce's declining stats, on pace to have under 1200 yards, for the first time since 2017....NOPE Kelce had just 1125 in 2021, just 2 seasons ago. Yes the 11.2 yards per catch is his lowest and first time under 12. 

Kelce stats (they got his career numbers correctly) 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KelcTr00.htm

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

Kelce does seem to have a lot of extra curricular activities

This.  

George Costanza taught us that abstinance improves performance.  Taylor Swift is going to ruin the Chiefs.  

10 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Tony's legacy is amazing. His last season, age 37, was 83/859/8. He played 17 seasons and missed 2 games!!!

Yes Gonzo was amazingly consistent. He didn't start as a rookie, and only had about half the targets that year than he saw most years. Even still he averaged 118 targets and put up 78-890-6.5 

Kelce is only 3 years younger, but also started playing in the NFL at age 24 vs 21 for Tony. 

14 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I swear Brentastic was here a year or two ago making a huge announcement that he was going to quit fantasy football because of the NFL's vaccine mandate.

Now he's apparently decided to  keep playing and just not draft Kelce because he did a Pfizer commercial. 

Savage!

Yeah, I'm addicted to gambling.  What can I say?  I don't really watch much football.  I'm in 51 leagues, 1 dynasty and the other 50 are Draftmaster/Best Ball, so there's that.  How many boosters did you get? Sounds like all of them.

• Like 1

You Covidiots are still really clinging to the "vaccine is safe and effective" narrative, I see.  Very, very sad. I can only hope you didn't vaccinate your children, if you have any.  If no children, the rest of humanity thanks you for your consideration. The last stats I heard was only like 7% of Americans have taken the latest booster so congrats on being in that "special" group.

• Like 1

Can we keep the conversations in this thread on topic, thx.   There's a tailgate to b1tch about the "idiots" who chose to get vaccinated. 

3 hours ago, irish said:

Can we keep the conversations in this thread on topic, thx.   

Maybe. But the 50 league guy who was never gonna play fantasy is streamlining some thoughts. And Brent is always interesting to listen to mulch stuff together.

We could always listen to Brent and.....just listen.

6 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Maybe. But the 50 league guy who was never gonna play fantasy is streamlining some thoughts. And Brent is always interesting to listen to mulch stuff together.

We could always listen to Brent and.....just listen.

On his guitar. 

• Like 2