[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I did a bad, bad, thing...

Phat1

Unless the boyfriend caught up to him. :D

Man did you just read my mind. Angry boyfriends can be a real problem. The fact that he was calling phat1's cell tells me that this angry boyfriend knew where to start looking. I am really looking for an update on this one.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man did you just read my mind. Angry boyfriends can be a real problem. The fact that he was calling phat1's cell tells me that this angry boyfriend knew where to start looking. I am really looking for an update on this one.

whats worse....an angry boyfriend of the girl u just deflowered

or

an angry psychotic girlfriend??

:D

whats worse....an angry boyfriend of the girl u just deflowered

or

an angry psychotic girlfriend??

Or the psychoctic girlfriend calling the whacked out boyfriend before they come to visit.

Edited by Skippy

Yep, always a scary situation. Can never know what another individual is capable of.

Never bang another man's wife/fiancee. That is like Commandment #2 in the Old Testament. Not only is it wrong, but it is dangerous. I could care less about some pyschotic bi@tch. But some jealous dude that just got cuckolded might come back with a gun. I know that I certainly would....

Never bang another man's wife/fiancee. That is like Commandment #2 in the Old Testament. Not only is it wrong, but it is dangerous. I could care less about some pyschotic bi@tch. But some jealous dude that just got cuckolded might come back with a gun. I know that I certainly would....

Almost agree with ya spain. But if she screwed on ya she sure as hell isn't worth going to jail for.l

A few questions:

1) Did you go to the wedding last night in the hopes of seeing your ex? (is it normal for people to attend their boss' stepdaughter's weddings?)

2) Why didn't your ex bring her current boyfriend along with her to the wedding? (this seems odd to me--why in the world wouldn't he have come to the wedding with her?)

3) How did your ex's boyfriend get your cell-phone number?

Sorry, about not getting back to this sooner, but I've been through the ringer today.

First thing, the reason we broke up was because I was going to Nebraska for college and she was heading to N. Carolina. We both figured it would be the best thing to do. Since then, last night has been a pretty good example of our relationship. Have a good time and then hook up, although this is the first time I have been dating someone when it happenned.

wiegie

1) I didn't go hoping to see her. I've been friends with her brother for years, and the fact that he married my boss's daughter, it would have been extremely rude not to go. Although, I almost didn't go because I was afraid this might happen.

2) He did come, but left early. Her mom was going to give her a lift home.

3) He had her cell phone which has my number in it.

Basically, after I posted last night I answered my phone and told her boyfriend that she was passed out at my place, and that I could drive her home in the morning. I didn't want to say anything to him until I had talked things over with her to see what she wanted to do.

First thing this morning I had the talk with the current girlfriend, and we are now over. Didn't go the way I thought it would. I expected a lot of yelling, but there wasn't any. She said she was getting ready to call it off anyway, and at least this way it's my fault.

The ex and I talked it over and we are going to try and get back together. The talk with her boyfriend went exactly the way I thought it would. The fact that I'm a hell of a lot bigger than him was the only thing keeping it from getting violent.

First thing this morning I had the talk with the current girlfriend, and we are now over. Didn't go the way I thought it would. I expected a lot of yelling, but there wasn't any. She said she was getting ready to call it off anyway, and at least this way it's my fault.

The ex and I talked it over and we are going to try and get back together. The talk with her boyfriend went exactly the way I thought it would. The fact that I'm a hell of a lot bigger than him was the only thing keeping it from getting violent.

Sounds like it worked out about as well as could be expected; at least your most recent ex escaped relatively unscathed.

Best of luck!

sounds like there was an interesting dynamic there all along (with you being her brother's friend and her having your phone number programmed into her cell phone)

(And now I have to wonder what her mom thinks about you since she must know that her daughter went home with you.) :D

good times, good times :D

in any case, good luck--I hope it works out for you guys

You and she have both changed alot since those immature carefree high school days. But everybody looks back at the idyllic time and wants to recapature it. Would it be the same now? I doubt it, but it might be even better. Do yall live in the same town where you could rekindle the relationship? Is this just a fling brought on by old high school memories? If its me, I would be hitting both of them as often as possible and sort out the rest later.

So true.

Dude, one thing you need to realize, is you are not married. Before I met my wife, with all the chicks before her, and man there were some great finds in those HS and college years, I told them all Im not going to give up my complete freedom until Im sure its what I want to do. You can call it cheating if we hang out for 6 months, and one night I decide to nail someone else, but to me, its just what I do.

Now you kinda had to set that up with your new girlfriend when you had the talk about where this is going early on. And it sounds like that wasn;t done, so in your new girls eyes, you probably cheated and she will probably be devasted, but there is no reason to bring her up to speed with the events at this wedding, until you are absolutely sure what you want. Obviously the old flame probably knows you are seeing someone, and dont tell her anything else about your current Girl, until you get your head straight.

If it was me, Id nail them both, and keep that to myself until I decided how I felt about the old flame, when I was not drunk, in a different environment than after say a wedding party, and after I got a chance to see how she really felt about you, her current BF, and what her true intentions are about the future of you two. The current GF, doesnt sound like she is the one, or you wouldnt be where you are today. There is no use hurting her by telling her you cheated with your ex, when later on you can tell her, you just want to see other people, and save her the heartbreak, and still get some ass on the side, until she gets over you.

Sorry, about not getting back to this sooner, but I've been through the ringer today.

First thing, the reason we broke up was because I was going to Nebraska for college and she was heading to N. Carolina. We both figured it would be the best thing to do. Since then, last night has been a pretty good example of our relationship. Have a good time and then hook up, although this is the first time I have been dating someone when it happenned.

wiegie

1) I didn't go hoping to see her. I've been friends with her brother for years, and the fact that he married my boss's daughter, it would have been extremely rude not to go. Although, I almost didn't go because I was afraid this might happen.

2) He did come, but left early. Her mom was going to give her a lift home.

3) He had her cell phone which has my number in it.

Basically, after I posted last night I answered my phone and told her boyfriend that she was passed out at my place, and that I could drive her home in the morning. I didn't want to say anything to him until I had talked things over with her to see what she wanted to do.

Or this..... :D

Okay, here's the story. Tonight, my boss's stepdaughter got married. She just happenned to marry the younger brother of my highschool sweetheart. She was at the wedding, and at this very moment, is asleep in my bedroom.

Now, I am the reason that she and her last boyfriend called off their engagement. Her current boyfriend has been calling my cell for the last hour or so asking where she is. So, basically I am asking, WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?

Honestly, I'm looking for some voice of reason to tell me that this is just a one night stand. But, she went into a whole speech about moving back here just to be with me, and I'm little drunk right now so it sounds like a great idea. I won't lie, even though I have a girlfriend, this is the only girl I have ever seen myself marrying. We hit it off like we were back in high school, and it was like we had never broken up.

All I need is a little Huddle advice on this. I know this isn't about keepers or who I should draft at what position, but over the years I've learned that a lot of you guys and gals are pretty smart about this stuff so I'm asking for help.

Basically, it comes down to this:

A) I cook her some breakfast and tell her it was a big mistake.

or

:D We sit down and talk about this, and actually consider getting back together.

As of right now, I am all for getting back together, because as strange as it seems, I still love the girl even though we've been apart for 7 years.

Either way, I'm facing a pretty difficult conversation with my current girlfriend about what happenned tonight.

I just need a little advice so any help would be appreciated.

Are you an Iraqi?

Phat you and your ex-ur-uh prestent girlfriend sound like me and my wife. We were high school sweethearts, and went to college 1000 miles apart. We dated other people, but almost inevitably when ever we would see each other we would hook up, and it really didn't matter if one or both of us were seeing someone else. Our 10th anneversary is comming up next month.

To me - it just seems that people are always hung up on highschool situations no matter how old you are.

Just make sure this isn't a trip down memory lane.

If I ever ran into my super-hot high school dream ex, I wouldn't hit it. I'm a married man.

But, I would tape a picture of her to the back of my wife's head and let my mind wander during sex... at least once.