[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best post of all time!

canman1104

This was posted on our leagues site and well... it's a great read and funny even if you dont know the guys in this league..

Ok as most of you know I'm now single, well only untill I can find a bicycle tire repair kit to fix my "girlfriend".

So since I dont have anyone to share these made up "holidays" with I decided to share with you guys, my fantasy friends. Craig and Matt have seemed to already have made a love connection today. You know Matt Craig is a really great life partner, his "wife" has already tought him to load the dishwasher after he's rinsed the dishes, and he can mop a mean floor. Godd luck ladies. Kirby, I cant pick on you because your named after my favorte Sega game.You know the little guy that eats everything it reminds me, well of me mad propps to you Kirby. Chris got to give you propps anyone with balls enough to use Knight Rider as their logo one word "AWESOME". For Chad I'm going to connect with the late Reggie White, "hippies are good at taking household items like a honey bear honey dispenser and turn it into a bong."

Eric you insightfull emails to us about remembering to check said email is very helpful, and you helmet reminds me of Morton Anderson. Adam dude Transformers well are kind of lame, even for a spaz like me who has only one friend who uses a honey bear as a bong sorry! Jason you can refuse a trade like noone in the history of this league. Here I will do an imatation of Jason for all of you. "I need a second reciever for J. Jones, but I want to pick who I want and he cant suck"...Last but very least Mike. Mike and i have a strange relationship. You see Mike never had any friends growing up so he hung around our house and our dad made Terri marry him so he would finally leave. We actually took him to the country once and put him on the side of the road but I'll-be-damned (I can say damn right Mike?) if he didnt find his way back. One fun fact you should know, Mike was the model for Micheal J Fox's charector in Teen Wolf. Except the coulden't make the costume as hairy as Mike was.

Remember you guys are my fantasy friends and without you i would sit areound the house making fun of myself, which is way to easy for me. Have a great day and please please dont reproduce anymore...Chris

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canman1104, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy.

chicks dig him because he rarely wears underwear