[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T-minus 48 hours

Big Country

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beside lots of poker, nothing much. 2 of my home poker tourney friends are going til Sunday on business and I'm crashing with them at Harrah's. They'll be in meetings Thursday and Friday during the day and I'll be in the poker tourneys, blackjack, video poker somewhere. At night, they'll be playing poker with me and all day Saturday we have a few poker tourneys planned. Mostly just the $60 buy-in tourneys and cash games.

We'll have to get together for some brew. :D

Which tourneys do you plan to hit up? I'm gonna be printing out the listing from allvegaspoker.com (or .net, forget which suffix) and targeting a few. I was gonna play in one of the Riviera Deep Stacks events ($330 tourney on Friday, $550 on Saturday), but, if I did well it meant missing much of the BP scheduled activites so I think I am gonna look at the Caesar's tournies and maybe the Sahara 11pm tourney.

Which tourneys do you plan to hit up? I'm gonna be printing out the listing from allvegaspoker.com (or .net, forget which suffix) and targeting a few. I was gonna play in one of the Riviera Deep Stacks events ($330 tourney on Friday, $550 on Saturday), but, if I did well it meant missing much of the BP scheduled activites so I think I am gonna look at the Caesar's tournies and maybe the Sahara 11pm tourney.

I think they mentioned Caesars. One of the guys is planning the poker. We have our home game this Friday night so if you see something worthwhile, lemme know and I'll print it and show 'em. :D

We plan on playing in at least one (depending on how it goes more) $500 tourney, but right now we're gonna do some $60 ones and a bunch of SnG.

I think they mentioned Caesars. One of the guys is planning the poker. We have our home game this Friday night so if you see something worthwhile, lemme know and I'll print it and show 'em. :D

We plan on playing in at least one (depending on how it goes more) $500 tourney, but right now we're gonna do some $60 ones and a bunch of SnG.

The $500 one is probably the mid week Bellagio tourney (I believe that is when they are). The Friday night Bellagio tourney, which is very popular, is $1,000.

Tim- You're going to be in Vegas March 14th? What's your schedule? I may be in town around those dates.

i too might be in town that weekend. :D

pm me and get my number. we'll definetly hook up and party. i have played in alot of the 60 dollar tourneys in town too. won a few at the strat and a couple omaha hi/lo at the orleans. good times.

as for the rest of you mugs.....see you in a couple days. :D:D:tup::doh:

Edited by crispirons

I think you should read Bill Simmons' last column about the NBA All-Star weekend in Vegas - be happy that Darin's party wasnt' last weekend...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/070220

I heard stuff on the radio this AM from a couple people that went to Vegas for the weekend. Something about being at Paris Hilton's birthday party at the Hard Rock when Suge Knight started a huge fight.. something to that affect.

I heard stuff on the radio this AM from a couple people that went to Vegas for the weekend. Something about being at Paris Hilton's birthday party at the Hard Rock when Suge Knight started a huge fight.. something to that affect.

That sounds like the least of it...

You guys have a great time and be in bed with yer bibles by 9 PM nightly. Or get sooo drunk, you'll still be there March 14th and I'll hook up with ya'll. :clap::D

Tim- You're going to be in Vegas March 14th? What's your schedule? I may be in town around those dates.

i too might be in town that weekend. :D

pm me and get my number. we'll definetly hook up and party. i have played in alot of the 60 dollar tourneys in town too. won a few at the strat and a couple omaha hi/lo at the orleans. good times.

as for the rest of you mugs.....see you in a couple days. :D:D:tup::doh:

Unfortunately, I couldnt make it this weekend for Darins Bachelor Party. But I am flying to Vegas on March 16th-19th. What days are yall coming to town?

So I'm on my flight from Florida to Houston (where I sit now waiting for my connection home to Austin) and I glance over at the magazine my row-mate is reading (fortunately the middle seat was empty ... one of maybe 2 empties on the flight) and he's got Card Player (a popular poker-related magazine). I don't chat him up until we start our descent (I hate talking on airplanes and if I chatted him up early, I would hate to get tied down in conversation then entire flight). Anyways, turns out the guy goes to Vegas like once a month, and is headed out there right now! Lucky bastage! :D Guy plays a bunch of tournies and gave me some sage advice.

Can't wait to get there! I'm bushed, so I need to sleep badly... but of course I have a crapload of work to hammer out tomorrow before leaving on Thursday morning. :D

I fly from Austin to Phoenix... probably not having anything on that flight, beer-wise. But I'll pound a couple on my connection from Phoenix into Sin City.

Ooh...when ya gonna be in town?

The next 48 hours?...I'll probably be playing Risk. :tup:

Oh wait, I have a chick to play with too! :doh:

:D

Y'all have fun out there! I'll be bouncing off the walls thinking about all of the fun you're having without me! :D

Ooh...when ya gonna be in town?

The next 48 hours?...I'll probably be playing Risk. :D

Oh wait, I have a chick to play with too! :D

:doh:

Y'all have fun out there! I'll be bouncing off the walls thinking about all of the fun you're having without me! :D

You gonna come to Sky Harbor for my hour layover? :D:tup:

Unfortunately, I couldnt make it this weekend for Darins Bachelor Party. But I am flying to Vegas on March 16th-19th. What days are yall coming to town?

I'm going to be in Vegas Thursday the 15th, and then back for Sunday and Monday night before going home Tuesday the 20th. I have to drive down to AZ Friday and Sat for a friend's wedding. I'll be staying at Harrahs on Sunday and Monday night, and I think I'll be at the Luxor on Thursday. I'll be in touch with you, Tim, and Crisp.