[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has Anyone Seen PantherDave?

jaxfactor

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be back when the Panthers win a pre-season game, have a good practice, or win a regular season game. He will tell us that they are for real and that we better get used to it. :wacko:

P.S. I'm glad he is o.k.

+1

It's almost April.

+2

someone won their fantasy league 3 months ago, and hasn't been paid yet because the commish/treasurer is too busy? how much time can it take to address an envelope and write a check?

that's rough.

I remember PD as a good guy, bu he needs to pass the reins to any treasurer duties he has ASAP.

+2

someone won their fantasy league 3 months ago, and hasn't been paid yet because the commish/treasurer is too busy? how much time can it take to address an envelope and write a check?

that's rough.

I remember PD as a good guy, bu he needs to pass the reins to any treasurer duties he has ASAP.

+3

"busy" might be PD's way of putting it, but who knows what that means. maybe he just doesn't want to get into whatever he may be going through. he's a solid guy and i was in his huddle nation league last year with no issues and he's also a solid Empire member. the cash should be coming soon.

i agree that just general "business" would be lame, but i'm guessing PD's got something else going on. dude hasn't posted much for a couple of months now.

"busy" might be PD's way of putting it, but who knows what that means. maybe he just doesn't want to get into whatever he may be going through. he's a solid guy and i was in his huddle nation league last year with no issues and he's also a solid Empire member. the cash should be coming soon.

i agree that just general "business" would be lame, but i'm guessing PD's got something else going on. dude hasn't posted much for a couple of months now.

+1

as stated before, I was in the league last year too, and won. I didnt get my $$ for at least a month if I recall. In his defense, he DID pay. However, he just shouldnt be a commish/treasurer if he cant pay in a timely manner. He probably used the money to buy a new crock pot, and now he is whoring himself around to replenish his paypal funds to pay Jax. :wacko:

First off, it's not my money so I'm most probably talking out of my arse, but...

I understand the sentiments here about being paid so late, but knowing PD I'm willing to lean way over to give him the benefit of the doubt. From everything I've seen of him here he's a class act & has earned it.

Oh - and now that the love-fest is over & we've all sung kumbayah: Hey, PD, PISS OFF! :wacko:

+2

that's rough.

I remember PD as a good guy, but he needs to pass the reins to any treasurer duties he has ASAP.

I don't know if there will be a league left that'll need a new treasurer. I was in that league and I along with about 3-4 other guys jumped ship. My reasoning was because I was way to over extended but this is a pretty solid reason as well.

By the way, it is a possibility that PD had some personal things happen that he doesn't want to share and that's what caused the hold up. However, I don't think so. I think he was just recharging the batteries in the off-season and figured he'd get around to taking care of league business. Time will tell. If the Huddle Nation folds maybe it'll be the best thing for him. If not, giving up Commish duties to someone else (treasurer) would be the smart way to go since this isn't the first time it's happened.

gotta think something's up with him personally that's keeping him away. he is a good egg. hope all is ok.

Agreed.

PD is in the home building business, and I know how difficult that has been on me, so I'm sure he's in a similar situation and hopefully not worse.

I've pm'd him several times a few months ago with no luck.

He has removed his email from 2 leagues , so I don't know what's up with that.

I do have his email addy and home address if you want to put a reminder in the mail.

PM'd his email from Cheating Bastages. That's all we have.

Sending you a PM now...

Got your PMs. Thanks guys!

Like I said, I don't want to make him out to be a dirtbag, just needed some info. Our league page closed down before I could get his e-mail. From what Randall sent, it looks like what I remember. Thanks again!

NP.

I just got off the phone with PD, he said everything's fine and that he's just been really busy. I also mentioned that Jax is looking for him. I told him that his Huddle brethren were concerned that something bad happened to him or someone in his family so that was the main reason for my call. He responded by saying that everything was fine but that he was just really busy and that things are settling down. Hopefully, he'll stop in (and things can get squared away with Jax).

Thanks, Irish!

I appreciate all your efforts fellas! Glad he's ok, but you'd think that he could get in touch with me .

Exactly why I asked this not to be a bash fest. And I appreciate you all for not making this thread turn that way. I was truly worried about him first and foremost. I was going to use the $ towards my plane ticket to Vegas for WCOFF. I'm officially in the books as being off 9/1- 9/13 and am dying to go. I hope PD doesn't get pissed that I posted this.

Glad PD is ok.

While you guys are at it can you find my long lost twin brother. He looks like me except he is 2 yrs younger but not as good looking. :wacko:

damn that must be one rough looking dude :D

if i were you id go all nutso like darin did a year or 2 ago :D

:wacko: Sorry, I take money and payment of debts seriously. Can't pony up? Don't f'in play.

E2A: And for the record, *I* wasn't the one that "went all nutso" about it. It was Jumpin' Johnies.

Edited by darin3