[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aqua's funeral arangements.

Skippy

I don't want to clutter the board all up but I don't want this lost in the other thread as there are many of you that have asked.

I will do a Huddle flower thing for the funeral if you guys can quickly hit my paypal at Skippyffl@hotmail.com.

Hi Terry,

Here are the arrangements for Rich's service. There will be visition from 2-4 and 7-9 on Monday at the Carlson-Shugarts Funeral Home at 1033 4th Ave. in Brockway. We are going to have a service at the funeral home on Tuesday at 11 AM. It won't be a formal funeral - not Rich's style. But more of just friends and family saying a few words about him. Please let everyone know and thank them again for all their prayers and support. I have attached a picture you may like to share of the real Rich.

Audrey

A picture of my buddy Aqualung.

Edited by Skippy

Thank you all that have sent a paypal. I am already working with a lady up in Brockway that knows Audrey and Rich very well. She said that she has already heard of what great people we are and she assured me that we are going to have a very special arrangement as well as a few potted flowers for Audrey to keep.

I put all the money that I got so far plus money a decent amount of money of mine toward the flowers. If anyone wants to still get in on the Huddle arangement it is not to late. Vicky at the florist is going to get started on everything today but told me that I have until tomorrow night to make a last minute adjustment to the total.

I am once again very proud of my huddle brethren.

Done. Thanks Skippy

Thank you all that have sent a paypal. I am already working with a lady up in Brockway that knows Audrey and Rich very well. She said that she has already heard of what great people we are and she assured me that we are going to have a very special arrangement as well as a few potted flowers for Audrey to keep.

I put all the money that I got so far plus money a decent amount of money of mine toward the flowers. If anyone wants to still get in on the Huddle arangement it is not to late. Vicky at the florist is going to get started on everything today but told me that I have until tomorrow night to make a last minute adjustment to the total.

As am I! The people here are unreal! :D:wacko:

I had that worded wrong up there. It should read:

I put all the money that I got so far, (a decent amount), plus some of mine toward the flowers. If anyone wants to still get in on the Huddle arangement it is not to late. Vicky at the florist is going to get started on everything today but told me that I have until tomorrow night to make a last minute adjustment to the total.

I don't want to clutter the board all up but I don't want this lost in the other thread as there are many of you that have asked.

I will do a Huddle flower thing for the funeral if you guys can quickly hit my paypal at Skippyffl@hotmail.com.

A picture of my buddy Aqualung.

Skip,

Couple of bucks coming your way. Thanks for doing this.