[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big meeting tomorrow

muck

Tomorrow morning (10:15am central), I'm meeting with the board of my second biggest investor.

Heading into it, I think there is a 10% chance they pull all of their money...a 60% chance they do nothing...and a 30% chance they add.

I got off the phone today with their financial consultant (the guy who encouraged them to hire me to manage a piece of their endowment), and he essentially said that if tomorrow goes well, they're going to be advising many (all?) of their other large clients to allocate money my way.

Today, my little business has $x in assets under management ... if I can double that, my personal life (literally) changes as I will be able to hire some additional help, freeing me up to get home at a better hour. The gatekeeper firm is in a position to do just that...

More AUMs would be an enormous answer to prayer. :wacko:

Whatever happens, absolutely DO NOT think about having an episode of turrets where you inexplicably start swearing at your clients. Remember, DO NOT think about randomly swearing in the middle of your meeting. It's too important. DO NOT swear at them no matter how funny it might seem at the time. DO NOT say, "I am Cornholio... I need TP for my bugnhole."

That's my advice anyway. Break a leg. :wacko:

Whatever happens, absolutely DO NOT think about having an episode of turrets where you inexplicably start swearing at your clients. Remember, DO NOT think about randomly swearing in the middle of your meeting. It's too important. DO NOT swear at them no matter how funny it might seem at the time. DO NOT say, "I am Cornholio... I need TP for my bugnhole."

That's my advice anyway. Break a leg. :D

:wacko:

Get a reverse mohawk and walk in wearing a leather thong, burlap shoes, a piece of bologna on your face (with the eye holes bitten out) singing The Battle Hymn of the Republic.

MO' money, MO' money, MO' money!

Good luck!

:wacko:

Went pretty well; they asked the questions I expected them to ask. I have not had a debriefing with the financial consultants to the board yet, so I don't really have a feel for things just yet. Will update later...

Went pretty well; they asked the questions I expected them to ask. I have not had a debriefing with the financial consultants to the board yet, so I don't really have a feel for things just yet. Will update later...

here's hoping!