[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where do you work

Infinity

When did you change jobs?

That's a smart looking resort there. Do you get friends & family rates? :D

I haven't gotten to ski in 2 years now... :wacko:

moved from the kitchen to purchasing in oktober of 08. working the kitchen, i never saw my family.

yes, i get great rates. let's talk.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Senior Software Developer (what I went to school for) but I also specialize in Software Configuration Management as well. I currently consult for a company that develops software for Property and Casualty insurers. I also have a side business where I help companies (mostly small businesses) set up and manage their office networks along with PC software/hardware support.

.... and have my own handyman business that I do part time (or rarely now since the economy went poop).

Boy could I use you. My wife and I put together a list of 20 "handyman" projects we hope to complete this year.

I'm not good at all with tools, etc...

Ohh... and I'm a real estate manager for a national retail chain handling 5 states. Also have my IN real estate license, but don't do much at all with it.

Just trying to make a different thread.

So where do you work. What do you do.

I'm the store manager of Pacific Sunwear

I used to be a DM for a division of PacSun (D.E.M.O.)...Now work for the County in Parks & Rec and Fantasy Football IDP Writer too

Edited by keggerz

As is Sky...A man of leisure (Professor Emeritus). Talked the wife into it and she is the same for going on 4 years.

FWIW...I got out at the right time. The CC I used to teach for has gone thru too many transitions, too much politics, and everyone I see from there says..."Boy did you time your retirement right!". That actually saddens me as I sweated blood for 20 years there, only to see a couple of Board Members push an agenda that was purely THEIR agenda. It's still a great school, but only because the faculty persevere and make it so w/ no help from the Board/Admins. :wacko:

Sales/service for Golfdiscount.com. Also an author, as soon as those stupid publishers wake up!

SH,

So what kind of book are you looking to publish? I co-wrote 5+. Have a little knowledge dealing w/ publishers.

Let me know.

Sales/Estimator for a high end home improvement company and some lite commercial accounts, past five years.

Before that, owned my own restoration company for twenty+ years, employed 15 or so craftsman.

truth be told, I have more trouble with my low back now, sitting, then I ever did working on jobs.

nothing real bad, but I thought it would be much better getting away from the labor end of the industry....

VP Asset Management for a hospitality company, overseeing a portfolio of 21 hotels nationwide.

ETA: ran my own hospitality consulting practice, specializing in feasibility studies for new hotel development and asset rebranding, for 8 years prior to this current gig.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi