[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts and Prayers needed

cliaz

My sister-in-law has been dealing with horrible pain in her upper left pelvic side of her body for the past 2 weeks. She is 9 week pregnant. She went back to the hospital last night and they do not know what is wrong at this time. In the morning she is going to go through some more testing; however, we just received a call 10 minutes ago that her bp dropped dangerously low and her speech was slurred. She's down in NC at Duke so she is in good hands but everyone pray for her and the baby.

I wish her, the baby, you and your families nothing but the best and I hope everyone comes out of this scare 100%. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

My prayers/best wishes are always extended to our Huddle Brethren and their extended families/friends.

Peace and prayers sent. God bless.