[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New addition to the Gopher den

Gopher

Yep... I'm a dad. :wacko: I don't normally share a ton of personal information here, but this is too exciting for me not to.

Brinley Lorraine was born on Monday evening (8:59 PM). Tale of the tape shows her weighing in at 8 lbs 7 oz, and 20.5 inches in length. Just got home from the hospital about an hour ago, and mom and baby are both doing well.

I've had too many people to count, over the past few months, tell me that my life is about to change, that I'm not going to get any sleep, that I had better buy a gun (to scare away the boys in 15 years or so), etc, etc, etc.

All of that may very well be true, but all I can say for sure is this... she is absolutely AWESOME, and I can't imagine there is anybody in the world more proud, excited, relieved, and just generally happy than I am right now. :tup:

Congrats to you both! :wacko:

Man, your life is about to change, you're not going to get any sleep, you'd better buy a gun (to scare away the boys in 15 years or so).

Ya beat me to it Bear, but he'll need two guns...just in case one miss fires!

My very best to you Gopher,plus your wife and Brinley Lorraine (What a sweet/pretty name). Enjoy the upcoming rollercoaster ride. It's worth every second. Nosdrovia! :tup: