[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mac Jones starting for NE means...

irish

Bump up Damien Harris as without Cam there, he will be getting a big jump in GL carries and therefore,TDs.

I think it means nothing at this point.  If he was starting with Cam available, that would be one thing.  Another thing if he ends up starting the season out as QB1.  I don't think ol' Bill is going to start a rookie QB though.  Just don't see it happening.  Who knows.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

it means trading up to get mac jones in my rookie draft looks slightly better now then at that time?

What about Stevenson?  Thought you were high on him? 

Still am, guy went from, will he make the practice squad, to now is an injury away from Harris to being a top 20 RB. He's no longer WW fodder, rather he'll be getting drafted in the 12th or so. 

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

I think it means nothing at this point.  If he was starting with Cam available, that would be one thing.  Another thing if he ends up starting the season out as QB1.  I don't think ol' Bill is going to start a rookie QB though.  Just don't see it happening.  Who knows.

I agree. BB has made it very clear that Cam is the starter. 

2 hours ago, darin3 said:

Agree.

I was thinking Belichick wouldn't want to put Jones in a pressure cooker of a situation when the Pats play Brady and the Bucs in week 4.

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Talk about one of the dumbest things a white man can say - and I say that as a white man. I mean how transparently racist can you get? Not sure if he gets a mulligan or we burn him at the stake.

• Confused 1

On 8/27/2021 at 11:24 PM, stethant said:

Talk about one of the dumbest things a white man can say - and I say that as a white man. I mean how transparently racist can you get? Not sure if he gets a mulligan or we burn him at the stake.

Sports talk has become shock radio for some, say something outrageous to get attention and get listeners to react in some way, positive or negative doesn't really matter. 

21 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Sports talk has become shock radio for some, say something outrageous to get attention and get listeners to react in some way, positive or negative doesn't really matter. 

Agree, I used to love sports talk radio but it's unlistenable now. Most talk about 10 minutes of sports an hour and the rest is Morning Zoo crap. It kills me to say it but NY probably has the best Sports Talk Radio in the Country. It's hard core sports talk and they take it seriously. 

I didn't think Cam would be released when I started this thread with Jones starting but here we are.